Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which team will win the SEC Championship this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which team will win the SEC Championship this year?

Discuss.
    LSU
    12.90%
    Georgia
    22.58%
    Tennessee
    3.23%
    Florida
    38.71%
    South Carolina
    6.45%
    Auburn
    3.23%
    Alabama
    6.45%
    Arkansas
    0.00%
    Other (please list)
    6.45%

The poll is expired.

Roll Tide !!!!!!
    Roll Tide

Comment

I'm going to say Florida.UGA and my boys will be contenders in the east but Floridas road games this year are:
      AT Tennessee-will be a tough one
      At Arkansa-not a big deal
      Jacksonville,Fla vs UGA in what seems to be a home game every year for Florida
      At Vanderbilt-wont be a problem
      At Florida St-dont matter in the SEC
      So really,3 games outside of Florida is a huge advantage.

Comment

LSU

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
          LSU
          Nice colors you fairy

Comment

Vols Fan

So hard to find unbiased opinions with SEC fans, but you always keep an open mind and give good info. Appreciate it man

Comment

I like Auburn's chances. (Don't tell Fix )

Comment

Auburn gets LSU, Tenn, Ark, and Georgia all at home. Road games @ Miss St, Vandy, Ole Miss, and Bama

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                  Vols Fan

So hard to find unbiased opinions with SEC fans, but you always keep an open mind and give good info. Appreciate it man
                  Thanks man.It's easy to be unbiased when you put 1% of your heart into it and 99% of your wallet into your picks.
                  I have never bet against UT though.If I dont feel good about it I play the total or stay away.Thats one game every Saturday that I can watch without having money on it.

Comment

I like Auburn's chances. (Don't tell Fix )
                    toughest thing for Auburn is LSU and Tennessee are back to back and then at the end of the season Georgia and Alabama are back to back.Could be some wounded players in those games that could make the difference.Let's face it,not many teams in the SEC are going to get blown out.Most games come down to a great player making a great play.Thats why it's so tough to pick the SEC.Any of the big boys can have a great team and loose 4 games by a field goal.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                      toughest thing for Auburn is LSU and Tennessee are back to back and then at the end of the season Georgia and Alabama are back to back.Could be some wounded players in those games that could make the difference.Let's face it,not many teams in the SEC are going to get blown out.Most games come down to a great player making a great play.Thats why it's so tough to pick the SEC.Any of the big boys can have a great team and loose 4 games by a field goal.
                      I agree 100%

Comment

I agree 100%
                        Mack Brown didn't seem to have great expectations for his team this year.For the first time in a long time Texas might be 4th or 5th best team in the conference.

Comment

Florida

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                            Mack Brown didn't seem to have great expectations for his team this year.For the first time in a long time Texas might be 4th or 5th best team in the conference.
                            I wouldn't count Texass out just yet. Old Mack is playing the sly card imo. Their offensive line is back after having all 5 new starters last year. That should make McCoy more comfortable in the pocket like his freshman year, and the kid can wing it when he has time and isn't on the run. They lost a lot of skill position players, but they have so many athletes down there, someone will step up. I don't see them competing for the title or anything, but the only 2 teams I say are better than them are Missouri and Oklahoma, and anything can happen in the Red River Shootout

Comment

I like Florida!!
                              1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Working...
                              X