ONCE AGAIN PISS_POOR bullpens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you, thank you very much!

Ill be around for autographs after the show...

BTW trims, why the hell are you posting in this thread? you should have started a new one about relievers by now?

Comment

you should respect everyone threads good and bad. people win big and lose big and all you do is make comments. there is plenty of bitching on this site. not just me. i'm cool with it. why it bothers you i don't know why. what about chado???? he bitches and i'm cool with it. everyone vents. part of gambling
      THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
      your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
        LMAO i'm the idiot? haaaaaaaaaahaa

trims you do the same thing every night (bet heavy juice) and the complain about it after. I wish you the best of luck and hope you cash regularly but trust me when i say members don't want to read about bitching, they want good picks. I am not a regular but I doubt people come on here to see you whining like a little girl every time you lose a bet because you lost late?

post your picks, that is what this is for and making money...but the whining is old already. DO you think the rest of us NEVER have bad beats? that we want to read about yours because you losing/winning doesn't affect anyone but yourself essentially despite how conceided you may be to think everyone cares about YOU YOU YOU...YOUR bad beats, YOUR bad luck, YOUR getting screwed..

its enough, grow up or quit gambling

fuck
        + 2 "THERES NO CRYING IN BAAASEBALLL!"
        Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

ill cool it with the bitching. peace
          THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
          your word is your bond

Comment