• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONCE AGAIN PISS_POOR bullpens

fucking METS SUCK
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

MLB bullpens are a fucking joke no game is ever safe. Some of these pitchers have no business being in baseball.
    No one called anyone a JT

Comment

MLB bullpens have to be at an all time worst ever,...amazing how nite after nite they blow leads in a game
      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

somethings never get old.....thanks for making my night ! LOL

Comment

yep. had da mets too. bunch bs from bullpen. unreal. bad beat. cant wait for f-ball.

Comment

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

LMFAO at the TEXAS RANGERS AGAIN!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHA

this team has to have one of the most pathetic pens in baseball, ever lmao...nothing more entertaining to me than seeing these guys frequently F-up..

baseball all about consistency and these guys have it?

Comment

and btw, bullpen ERA's are better than the last few seasons for everyone talking crazy like it is the worst in history

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/stats/...ching&type=reg

league avg is 3.88 era for pens, pretty solid if you ask me?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
                  and btw, bullpen ERA's are better than the last few seasons for everyone talking crazy like it is the worst in history

I guess you didnt have the Mets yesterday!

Comment

no but i did have the rangers today and have lost more than a fair share of games in the 9th...

i can't understand why this guy creates the same thread EVERY night as if it has changed?

I also can't understand why he only counts his late game losers when I guarantee he has had winners in the same fashion?

lousy card tonight but I am sure a new thread will appear no less!

GL!

Comment

Originally posted by trimsknows
                      fucking METS SUCK
                      Not today. they will win. I am making a play on them.

Comment

Deceiving stat for relievers. I would agree that 3.88 is a good starters ERA but I am not sure that I would use that stat for a reliever.
                        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

who is this Dr Winn ???? that guy doesn't watch baseball i guess. relievers are horrible this year period.

dr winn, you don't like my threads. tough shit you idiot
                          THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
                          your word is your bond

Comment

LMAO i'm the idiot? haaaaaaaaaahaa

trims you do the same thing every night (bet heavy juice) and the complain about it after. I wish you the best of luck and hope you cash regularly but trust me when i say members don't want to read about bitching, they want good picks. I am not a regular but I doubt people come on here to see you whining like a little girl every time you lose a bet because you lost late?

post your picks, that is what this is for and making money...but the whining is old already. DO you think the rest of us NEVER have bad beats? that we want to read about yours because you losing/winning doesn't affect anyone but yourself essentially despite how conceided you may be to think everyone cares about YOU YOU YOU...YOUR bad beats, YOUR bad luck, YOUR getting screwed..

its enough, grow up or quit gambling

fuck

Comment

LMAO i'm the idiot? haaaaaaaaaahaa

trims you do the same thing every night (bet heavy juice) and the complain about it after. I wish you the best of luck and hope you cash regularly but trust me when i say members don't want to read about bitching, they want good picks. I am not a regular but I doubt people come on here to see you whining like a little girl every time you lose a bet because you lost late?

post your picks, that is what this is for and making money...but the whining is old already. DO you think the rest of us NEVER have bad beats? that we want to read about yours because you losing/winning doesn't affect anyone but yourself essentially despite how conceided you may be to think everyone cares about YOU YOU YOU...YOUR bad beats, YOUR bad luck, YOUR getting screwed..

its enough, grow up or quit gambling

fuck
                              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                              X