HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

RoyO hooked after 1 IP due to pain. Gonna need some quality long relief here. Was wary, as always with pitcher coming back after missing action, and should have stayed off of this one.

Maybe I'll get lucky again in spite of myself
      You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Good luck GP, I hope it's all fair winds tonight!
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Dave Borkowski has no right to wear a major league uniform. He absolutely must have some very incriminating photos of Astros owner Drayton McLane in some very unflattering contorted Twister game sessions with some of the batboys.

Cecil Cooper waved the white flag when it was only 3-0, saying he wanted to save all of his major league arms for tomorrow and beyond. He must have know that scoring 4 runs over the next 6 innings was impossible, so why not humiliate Borkowski and let him impersonate a big leaguer.
          You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

What was so impressive about the 5 earned runs allowed by Borkowski in the 5th that warranted another inning to pitch? There have been no runs since ,so we may have gotten an 8-0 final if the audition wasn't so well-received by the mgr.

Comment

Working...
            X