X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A hit for the Snakes!!

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
      wow 17-16 everytime you the Marlins have built a lead poof it disappears......COME ON ROCKS!!!!! COME ON PADS!!!!

PEACE
      How's Selvin Young doing in this game? I'm thinking about picking him up off waivers.

Comment

If the Rocks dont come back and win this, this game will have been the biggest tease

And for some odd reason that 2-1 lead does not feel good at all for the Padres.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
          If the Rocks dont come back and win this, this game will have been the biggest tease

And for some odd reason that 2-1 lead does not feel good at all for the Padres.

PEACE
          I think you're fine on the Pads. 3-1 now. The Dbacks are a joke. Absolutely no pop in that lineup at all. I feel sorry for Webb and Haren. I can't wait to see them win this division at 80-82.
          Last edited by hokie99; 07-05-2008, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Rocks win yes!!!!

Need the Padres for a 5-1 night with a couple of fat dogs in there but Hoffman is anything but automatic and lots of time left in Arizona especiallt after what we saw yesterday.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              Alouettes are a WINNA WINNA CHICKEN DINNA!!!
              Wayne, is there a site that shows real time scores for CFL? I took one of your plays last week and had the hardest time finding updated scores since the worldwide leader seems to treat the CFL like the WWE. Would love to get in on this more.

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99
                Wayne, is there a site that shows real time scores for CFL? I took one of your plays last week and had the hardest time finding updated scores since the worldwide leader seems to treat the CFL like the WWE. Would love to get in on this more.
                try sportsnetwork.com, it me be thesportsnetwork.com but that site is very good with updates

PEACE

Comment

Thanks Pimp. I think you're ending strong tonight brotha.

Comment

Hoffman not piching the 9th?? I can't even get a save for my fantasy team out of this game? ??

Comment

Working...
                    X