No announcement yet.

Tim Lincecum ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion Lincecum and Cliff Lee win the Cy youngs hands down..If not there is a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
      In my opinion Lincecum and Cliff Lee win the Cy youngs hands down..If not there is a problem.
      I think K Rod should get it in the AL

Comment

Johan should be the NL Cy Young winner if he didnt get fucked by a piss poor offense and bullpens early on.......Lincecum is great but there is absolutely zero pressure on him. Johan has been aces in the middle of a pennant race at a time when other contenders such as Haren and Webb have had meltdowns that probably cost their team a playoff spot.

But absolutely no problem is Lincecum wins it though he is more than deserving. Him and CC have been the best pitchers in baseball this year.

CC in his last 17 games between Milwaukee and Cleveland have seen him go 17 for 17 quality starts, 7 CG, 12 Wins, 0 losses, 138/25 K/BB in 134 INN 1.48 ERA and 0.95 WHIP.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by goldengreek
          he Should !!! And I Would Vote For Him - Im Worried They Might Give It To Webb - Hope Not

I Agree He Should Get It But I Also Think They Will Give It To Webb
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
            hell no jimmy are you crazy ? how do you give it to a closer over someone who is 22-2 with a 2 era?

krod has done this his entire career, and if it weren't for all the 1 and 2 run victories he wouldn't have a record...Cliff Lee and Tim Lincecum hands down if not there is a serious problem in the voting.............F brandon webb, his august and early september cost him the Cy

Comment

Originally posted by DDP713
              hell no jimmy are you crazy ? how do you give it to a closer over someone who is 22-2 with a 2 era?

krod has done this his entire career, and if it weren't for all the 1 and 2 run victories he wouldn't have a record...Cliff Lee and Tim Lincecum hands down if not there is a serious problem in the voting.............F brandon webb, his august and early september cost him the Cy
              How many guys have had 22 wins?

How many guys have had 58 saves?

End of story IMO

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy

you know you are against popular belief but i have to agree with you.K-rod should be al cy young winner
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Yea, and go figure my royals drafted Luke Hochevar before Lincecum in 06'

Comment

and my dodgers let luke hochevar go un-signed because of bor-ass ....I wouldnt mind seeeing lincecum in dodger blue right now

Comment

Earlier in the year, I was betting on Lincecum every time he pitched. Wish I had just continued that strategy. Dude is a stud.

Comment

Hope his arm doesn't fall off. 138 pitches is pretty ridiculous from a team that's been completely out of the race for months.

Comment

Working...
                        X