Tim Lincecum ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Lincecum ...

The kid is (9-1) for a team that is (35-46). He is (7-0) on the road. If the Giants could find some nice players under the age of 40 for their lineup, they might have something with Lincecum & Cain!

Originally posted by wayne1218
    The kid is (9-1) for a team that is (35-46). He is (7-0) on the road. If the Giants could find some nice players under the age of 40 for their lineup, they might have something with Lincecum & Cain!
    they'd rather blame barry.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
      they'd rather blame barry.

Barry would be the scariest bat in that lineup if he suited up and played tomorrow! They have nothing ....

Comment

Aaron Rowand Is Not Shabby....

Comment

Originally posted by tash
          Aaron Rowand Is Not Shabby....

I know but what was he thinking? Maybe he would choose somewhere else for less if he could do it again. He has a nice average but i have him on one of my fantasy teams and he never does much. A single here and a single there with a double mixed in sometimes. He is way down low on the OF's list!

Comment

As a fan that watches all the Giants games I can comfortably say they are terrible on the offensive side of the ball. They are building a small retirement community in the infield with Durham, Vizquel and Aurilia. I can't stand watching this team. Least long balls in MLB.
            Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

hes good?

making strides? i think i am
              U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

I honestly think between him and Volquez.. thats the future of superstar pitchers in this game. (Maybe John Maine ) oh yeah get a JOBA can go in that category i guess.
                Last edited by Croughn; 06-29-2008, 03:19 AM.
                Bet with your head...Not over it

1 unit = $50
                2012 Record
                NCAA FB 0-0
                NFL 0-0

Comment

Now Timmy is (17-3) for a team that is 13 games under .500

He is also 1st in Era and Strikeouts. Is there any doubt that he wins the Cy Young award?

Comment

He is also 1st in Era and Strikeouts. Is there any doubt that he wins the Cy Young award?
                    Went something like 140 pitches today too!
                    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

nope

Comment

138 last night

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                          Went something like 140 pitches today too!
                          Yes, i think that was yesterday!

Comment

HE SHOULD !!! AND I WOULD VOTE FOR HIM - IM WORRIED THEY MIGHT GIVE IT TO WEBB - HOPE NOT

Comment

he wins hands down...........17-3 on a team 13 games under, I wonder what he would have done if he pitched for Boston

Comment

Working...
                              X