Phillies/Rangers Pick for Sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tornado3311
    ALL good jimmy it was the right play Padilla was just as hot as hamels it seemed like it was the right play.....

Maybe your phillies will be rejuvenated
    I figured Hamels would give up a few, but I didn't think the Phillies would put up more than 3 or 4 as bad as they've been hitting. Like I told Pimp, I'm not jumping on the bandwagon. I know it may sound pessimistic (what else is new with me?), but this team has 15 runs in 2 games IN TEXAS AGAINST THE WORST STAFF IN THE AL. I'm sorry, but that isn't gonna get me excited. I didn't realize how much of a hitter's park this one is, but man, this park puts CBP to shame. If Texas ever got any pitching, look out.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
      If Texas ever got any pitching, look out.

Hasn't everyone said that for the last 10 years?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        Hasn't everyone said that for the last 10 years?
        Yea, and they keep signing overpaid average pitchers. Obviously, Josh Hamilton is a STUD and probably the AL MVP this season, but I don't get the Volquez trade. You're right, this team has needed pitching forever, and I know it's early in his career, but Volquez looks stellar so far.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
          Yea, and they keep signing overpaid average pitchers. Obviously, Josh Hamilton is a STUD and probably the AL MVP this season, but I don't get the Volquez trade. You're right, this team has needed pitching forever, and I know it's early in his career, but Volquez looks stellar so far.

Remember when they threw a boat load of cash at Chan Ho Park?

Comment

Working...
          X