Phillies/Rangers Pick for Sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillies/Rangers Pick for Sat

I'm sorry I posted so close to gametime last night.

Believe it or not, I can see Hamels getting lit up in this game more than I can see Padilla getting lit to I'm gonna have to go with:

Rangers +120

WHY IS PHILLY FAVORED IN THIS GAME? DO THE ODDSMAKERS NOTICE THEIR OFFENSIVE OUTPUT IN THE PAST 9 GAMES? PHILLY HITTERS HAVE NO DISCIPLINE AT THE PLATE SO PADILLA'S JUNK SHOULD WORK. IT'S HARD TO PASS ON PLAYING A DECENT TEAM AT HOME AS AN UNDERDOG AGAINST A TEAM WHO'S 1-9 L10 AND 4-12 L16. THIS PHILLIES TEAM GOT TO 13 GAMES OVER .500 BY GETTING FAT ON BAD TEAMS. GO FIGURE, SINCE THEY STARTED THE SERIES IN STL, THIS TEAM IS 3-9 PLAYING AGAINST GOOD TEAMS. IT'S FUNNY THAT THEY HAVE THE LAST 2 MVPS BATTING .265 AND .214...WHAT A JOKE. ANYWAY, GO RANGERS!
    Last edited by LVJimmy; 06-28-2008, 02:15 AM.

gl to ya Today LVJ......get er in....thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck with tha Rangers today, LVJIM!

Comment

hamels is phillys best pitcher by far so if there is a time to take them this is it.the rangers are a eratic team and padilla don't really enthuse me that much,hey good luck on your end jimmy but ill have to take a shot on hamels,..gl buddy

september is almost here buddy,ill be there for the opening of the nfl season,see ya then
        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

gl with padills flotilla LV

i think the phils finally get something going tonight tho..

padilla is wild!
          Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Good Luck jimmy

Comment

good Luck Jimmy

Comment

gl jimmy

Comment

BOL with the Rangers today Jimmy!!!
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

The Rangers lose everytime they get 1 game over 500.

Comment

Originally posted by Topplayer
                      The Rangers lose everytime they get 1 game over 500.
                      I don't see that trend continuing tonight. The Phillies are 4-12L16 and 1-9 L10 all against the AL...why are they favored? Blah blah blah about Hamles, this team can't hit, plain and simple. Yes, they scored 7 runs last night, but once again did so with deceiving #s. They scored the 1st 6 with 4 hits and a bunch of walks. They scored 1 run in the final 5 2/3 innings AGAINST THE WORST BP IN THE AL while the Rangers potent offense mustered 3 runs against the best BP in the NL. This team is bad right now so how can you pass on a +125 dog?

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                        I'm sorry I posted so close to gametime last night.

Believe it or not, I can see Hamels getting lit up in this game more than I can see Padilla getting lit to I'm gonna have to go with:

Rangers +120

WHY IS PHILLY FAVORED IN THIS GAME? DO THE ODDSMAKERS NOTICE THEIR OFFENSIVE OUTPUT IN THE PAST 9 GAMES? PHILLY HITTERS HAVE NO DISCIPLINE AT THE PLATE SO PADILLA'S JUNK SHOULD WORK. IT'S HARD TO PASS ON PLAYING A DECENT TEAM AT HOME AS AN UNDERDOG AGAINST A TEAM WHO'S 1-9 L10 AND 4-12 L16. THIS PHILLIES TEAM GOT TO 13 GAMES OVER .500 BY GETTING FAT ON BAD TEAMS. GO FIGURE, SINCE THEY STARTED THE SERIES IN STL, THIS TEAM IS 3-9 PLAYING AGAINST GOOD TEAMS. IT'S FUNNY THAT THEY HAVE THE LAST 2 MVPS BATTING .265 AND .214...WHAT A JOKE. ANYWAY, GO RANGERS!
                        Guys, I'm upgrading this play to 1 1/2 my normal bet, and will count it as such. So, I have 1.5 to win 1.8 units. Thanks and GL tonight with your plays!

Comment

like your call here... GL to us ! gonna join you..

Comment

Gl Buddy
                            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Looks like I had the wrong guy getting hammered tonight...sorry guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X