No announcement yet.

Lone Star Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am fuvcking done, keeping Kahne fucked me up pretty good.
    Good Luck to everyone
    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
    Clark: What's steroids?
    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Just had a bad feeling on JJ after watching him in qualifying, for once Gordon didn't screw me.

Comment

Originally posted by cappy
        Just had a bad feeling on JJ after watching him in qualifying, for once Gordon didn't screw me.

I dropped big time. I dropped to 7th in survivor and I don't even want to think about N21. Kahne really fucked me.

I also didn't make any changes because I for to even send in my survivor pick till last minute. I wasn't home all day and got in the door at 7 after 8 and remembered.
        Good Luck to everyone
        Adam

Comment

I dropped to 11th in survivor.

Fuck me.

All week I was take take Kevin Harvick and I end up going with Dave Blaney. I need to start taking the nbest driver I have left. I would have moved up to 5th, instead I know drop to 11th.

I blew this fucking thing.
          Good Luck to everyone
          Adam

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
            I dropped to 11th in survivor.

Fuck me.

All week I was take take Kevin Harvick and I end up going with Dave Blaney. I need to start taking the nbest driver I have left. I would have moved up to 5th, instead I know drop to 11th.

I blew this fucking thing.

Bad week for Meaiken Racing ! Don't want to say too much and JINX myself

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg
              Bad week for Meaiken Racing ! Don't want to say too much and JINX myself

I am still less than 100 pts out of 4th place. I can still get lucky.

But luck hasn't been on my sidelast few weeks with the scrubs. For some reason the scrubs do good for other guys.

I still got Harvick, JP Montoya, and my redo left (obviosusly i am gonna use Edwards, Johnson or Kyle, just got to pick the right race)>
              Good Luck to everyone
              Adam

Comment

I am still less than 100 pts out of 4th place. I can still get lucky.

But luck hasn't been on my sidelast few weeks with the scrubs. For some reason the scrubs do good for other guys.

I still got Harvick, JP Montoya, and my redo left (obviosusly i am gonna use Edwards, Johnson or Kyle, just got to pick the right race)>
                My 2nd reset in N21 is where I went off track . Been playing catch up ever since

gl meaidawg

Thought that I had a good chance w/Allmendinger

Comment

FlipperMcGee ... thanks for the walkover in Survivor (S.Hornish) What up whiddat

Comment

where's the LoVe ?

Comment

I climbed back into the money thanks to Ruetiman and your suggestion.

Just glad I didn't take Kyle like I was gonna.

My N21 score is wrong. I got 40 pts and not 46.
                      Good Luck to everyone
                      Adam

Comment

I climbed back into the money thanks to Ruetiman and your suggestion.

Just glad I didn't take Kyle like I was gonna.

My N21 score is wrong. I got 40 pts and not 46.
                        Your Dover pick of Kvapil worked alot better than my Montoya . Eight races to go and I'm down to 3 "just okay" drivers

gl dawg

Comment

Your Dover pick of Kvapil worked alot better than my Montoya . Eight races to go and I'm down to 3 "just okay" drivers

gl dawg
                          And you say my strategy sucks

Comment

gl dawg

I got 2 "just ok drivers" and my mulligan left. Just got to pick the right time to take Kyle Busch.
                            Good Luck to everyone
                            Adam

Comment

I got 2 "just ok drivers" and my mulligan left. Just got to pick the right time to take Kyle Busch.
                              Kyle Busch's run is over my friend. Better pick a good spot to use Biff, Edwards, or JJ

Comment

No shit ... boy is in meltdown ! Email me w/ your other 2 drivers . I've got fill in the blank guys for 6 of the next 8 races .
                                Two races or up in the air

Yeah KB you faired a hell of alot better this year by coming out from under your ROCK sooner . Look at my poor LSR survivor .... I should get some kind of award for most DNF's and Pissing away good drivers .

ALMOST mailed your check... but then I decided to buy a case of BEER instead

gl boys

Comment

Working...
                                X