Lone Star Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ldawg
    At least we keep pounding to the body , while those other fools are rope a dopin' ....
    Can you send me the very bottom page of survivor? I only got the first 9 and didn't see you anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      Can you send me the very bottom page of survivor? I only got the first 9 and didn't see you anywhere
      Why don't you put your Head between your legs , bend over as far as you can ... peer up your ASS and maybe you can FIND it !!

Wow ... friends like you and ..... who needs friends !!

WLYB

I'm so broke ... I can't even buy any decent poon-tang

Comment

Why don't you put your Head between your legs , bend over as far as you can ... peer up your ASS and maybe you can FIND it !!

Wow ... friends like you and ..... who needs friends !!

WLYB

I'm so broke ... I can't even buy any decent poon-tang
        Looking good in N21. You'll have a decent payday if you can hang on to the top spot

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          Looking good in N21. You'll have a decent payday if you can hang on to the top spot

I just hope I can hold on the the top spot in N21 ans get back into the top 5 in survivor. I blew this weekend in survivor. I didn't go with JP MOn like i should have. I just looked at my notes and he was listed as who i wanted to pick. oh well.
          Good Luck to everyone
          Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
          Clark: What's steroids?
          Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
          Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
            I just hope I can hold on the the top spot in N21 ans get back into the top 5 in survivor. I blew this weekend in survivor. I didn't go with JP MOn like i should have. I just looked at my notes and he was listed as who i wanted to pick. oh well.
            <------ dawg's game face !

meaiken let's not screw around and let those other guys continue to gain on us . We both NEED a good week....

bol (just a little less luck than me)

Comment

PS- check this out .... this weekend Monterey is the center of the car universe . RMauctions where I work .... concours de Elengance at Pebble Beach , Historic Car Races at Laguna Seca .... shit going on everywhere !

http://classiccars.about.com/b/2008/...ek-preview.htm
              Last edited by Ldawg; 08-16-2008, 05:39 PM.

Comment

<------ dawg's game face !

meaiken let's not screw around and let those other guys continue to gain on us . We both NEED a good week....

bol (just a little less luck than me)

Unfortunatly I didn't use my last reset to trade Kahne.

Johnson was crap, My survivor changes may be down the toliet now.
                Good Luck to everyone
                Adam

Comment

Khane killed me.

I droped to 2nd u drop to 3rd and cappy moves to 1st

Cappy 1102
                  Me 1118
                  LSR 1122

I somehow stay in 5th in survivor. I thought this would be a race JJ could do better.
                  Good Luck to everyone
                  Adam

Comment

Khane killed me.

I droped to 2nd u drop to 3rd and cappy moves to 1st

Cappy 1102
                    Me 1118
                    LSR 1122

I somehow stay in 5th in survivor. I thought this would be a race JJ could do better.
                    Yeah, Cappy spanked us this week . Bad deal for you on Kahne ! If you want, I'll try to give you a little input on the Cream of the Crap with the scrubs that you have left in Survivor . I haven't looked at points but off hand I'd say that it's still WINable IF you can catch a little luck .

Today Vickers and Ragan cashed in BIG points if you had not used them already !

Get my email from TOF Spark if you want or have him send me yours. Hang tight .... we aren't DEAD yet !

PS- KB I don't think that there's a consolation prize for DEAD Fvckin' last in N21 . Bad week 4U dawg .....

Comment

Monte should have sent u my email address
                      Good Luck to everyone
                      Adam

Comment

Monte should have sent u my email address
                        Hasn't sent yet .... prolly still workin' in the MEAT LOCKER !

kinda busy this week but , I will check your leftovers when I can ...

(capped scrubs LY trying to finish last in Survivor for booby prize , kinda fun) !
                        Last edited by Ldawg; 08-21-2008, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Hasn't sent yet .... prolly still workin' in the MEAT LOCKER !

kinda busy this week but , I will check your leftovers when I can ...

(capped scrubs LY trying to finish last in Survivor for booby prize , kinda fun) !

Yeah, it was between u and me for boodby last year.

Till I took a shot using tony stewert hoping a good guy finished last.

IO have a list of who i haven't used.
                          Good Luck to everyone
                          Adam

Comment

[QUOTE=meaiken]Yeah, it was between u and me for boodby last year.

QUOTE]

Comment

Hi guys, well we have a good battle going on with the 3 of us and Tdtylert is lurking in 4th. Good luck to both of you guys tonight, I did make 1 change in my lineup hopefully for the better, you never know with Bristol.

Comment

Originally posted by cappy
                                Hi guys, well we have a good battle going on with the 3 of us and Tdtylert is lurking in 4th. Good luck to both of you guys tonight, I did make 1 change in my lineup hopefully for the better, you never know with Bristol.
                                Cappy es en fiego ... good call on Gordon !
                                JJ fvcked my shit UP !!

gl Bro' hope I can get back in the

Comment

Working...
                                X