No announcement yet.

Goy Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets go cubbies, maybe the mullet knew dotel would be first reliever in the game and he was part of the fix!!

Comment

i put my money where my mouth is! cubs will win this game and now its apparent to all thats the case!!!! Can U SAY FIXED???
      The Mullet
      Regular play= 5% of bankroll 13-3
      Medium Play=10% of bankroll 4-3
      Strong play=20% of bankroll 10-5
      YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

Cubs Win

Comment

i told you the cubs woyuld win and they did!!! its plain and simple to all .. mo0ney decides games.. dont follow sportsinsights or ********* because that shit is pennies. Fade someone who bet in the 6 figure and it will be a cake walk!!!!!!!!!!!!
          The Mullet
          YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

Omg

Comment

Final 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E
              Chicago WSox 0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 9 0
              Chicago Cubs « 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 1 4 10 0
              Preview | Matchup | Lineup | Log | Wrap | Box
              HR: CWS- J.Dye (15), A.Pierzynski (5) CHC- D.Lee (15), A.Ramirez 2 (12)

Chicago WSox Top 1st
              - UMPIRES: Home,Tim McClelland; First, Mike DiMuro; Second, Mike Estabrook; Third, Mike Everitt;
              - Orlando Cabrera flied out to center. None on with one out and AJ Pierzynski due up.
              - AJ Pierzynski popped out to short. None on with two outs and Carlos Quentin due up.
              - Carlos Quentin flied out to right to end the inning.

Chicago Cubs Bottom 1st
              - Pitchers confirmed.
              - Kosuke Fukudome singled to pitcher. Runner on first with none out and Ryan Theriot due up.
              - Ryan Theriot singled to center. Runners on first and third with none out and Derrek Lee due up.
              - Derrek Lee grounded into a double play, short to second to first, scoring Kosuke Fukudome with two outs. None on with two outs and Aramis Ramirez due up.
              - Aramis Ramirez struck out swinging to end the inning.

Chicago WSox Top 2nd
              - Jermaine Dye lead-off Home Run (15) to left. Nick Swisher due up.
              - Nick Swisher flied out to right. None on with one out and Joe Crede due up.
              - Joe Crede struck out swinging. None on with two outs and Alexei Ramirez due up.
              - Alexei Ramirez doubled to left. Runner on second with two outs and Brian Anderson due up.
              - Brian Anderson struck out swinging to end the inning.

Chicago Cubs Bottom 2nd
              - Geovany Soto singled to left. Runner on first with none out and Mark DeRosa due up.
              - Mark DeRosa grounded into a double play, second to short to first. None on with two outs and Matt Murton due up.
              - Matt Murton singled to center. Runner on first with two outs and Ronny Cedeno due up.
              - Ronny Cedeno lined out to left to end the inning.

Chicago WSox Top 3rd
              - John Danks struck out looking. None on with one out and Orlando Cabrera due up.
              - Orlando Cabrera singled to center. Runner on first with one out and AJ Pierzynski due up.
              - AJ Pierzynski one-out, two-run Home Run (5) to center scored Orlando Cabrera. Carlos Quentin due up.
              - Carlos Quentin walked. Runner on first with one out and Jermaine Dye due up.
              - Jermaine Dye flied out to right. Runner on first with two outs and Nick Swisher due up.
              - Nick Swisher walked. Runners on first and second with two outs and Joe Crede due up.
              - Joe Crede popped out to short to end the inning.

Chicago Cubs Bottom 3rd
              - Ted Lilly struck out swinging. None on with one out and Kosuke Fukudome due up.
              - Kosuke Fukudome struck out swinging. None on with two outs and Ryan Theriot due up.
              - Ryan Theriot grounded out third to first to end the inning.

Chicago WSox Top 4th
              - Alexei Ramirez struck out swinging. None on with one out and Brian Anderson due up.
              - Brian Anderson grounded out short to first. None on with two outs and John Danks due up.
              - John Danks flied out to left to end the inning.

Chicago Cubs Bottom 4th
              - Derrek Lee flied out to right. None on with one out and Aramis Ramirez due up.
              - Aramis Ramirez grounded out short to first. None on with two outs and Geovany Soto due up.
              - Geovany Soto struck out looking to end the inning.

Chicago WSox Top 5th
              - Orlando Cabrera struck out swinging. None on with one out and AJ Pierzynski due up.
              - AJ Pierzynski flied out to center. None on with two outs and Carlos Quentin due up.
              - Carlos Quentin doubled to center. Runner on second with two outs and Jermaine Dye due up.
              - Jermaine Dye grounded out short to first to end the inning.

Chicago Cubs Bottom 5th
              - Mark DeRosa struck out swinging. None on with one out and Matt Murton due up.
              - Matt Murton grounded out third to first. None on with two outs and Ronny Cedeno due up.
              - Ronny Cedeno grounded out first to pitcher to end the inning.

Chicago WSox Top 6th
              - Nick Swisher doubled to left. Runner on second with none out and Joe Crede due up.
              - Joe Crede struck out swinging. Runner on second with one out and Alexei Ramirez due up.
              - Alexei Ramirez fouled out to the catcher. Runner on second with two outs and Brian Anderson due up.
              - Brian Anderson struck out swinging to end the inning.

Chicago Cubs Bottom 6th
              - Ted Lilly flied out to right. None on with one out and Kosuke Fukudome due up.
              - Kosuke Fukudome singled to left. Runner on first with one out and Ryan Theriot due up.
              - Ryan Theriot grounded into a double play, third to second to first, to end the inning.

Chicago WSox Top 7th
              - Juan Uribe pinch-hitting for John Danks.
              - Pinch-Hitter Juan Uribe singled to center. Runner on first with none out and Orlando Cabrera due up.
              - Orlando Cabrera struck out looking. Runner on first with one out and AJ Pierzynski due up.
              - AJ Pierzynski popped out to short. Runner on first with two outs and Carlos Quentin due up.
              - Carlos Quentin walked. Runners on first and second with two outs and Jermaine Dye due up.
              - Bob Howry enters the game for the Cubs with runners on first and second with two outs and Jermaine Dye due up.
              - Jermaine Dye flied out to left to end the inning.

Chicago Cubs Bottom 7th
              - Octavio Dotel starts the inning for the White Sox.
              - Derrek Lee lead-off Home Run (15) to right. Aramis Ramirez due up.
              - Aramis Ramirez lead-off Home Run (11) to left. Geovany Soto due up.
              - Geovany Soto struck out swinging. None on with one out and Mark DeRosa due up.
              - Mark DeRosa lined out to right. None on with two outs and Matt Murton due up.
              - Matt Murton singled to right. Runner on first with two outs and Ronny Cedeno due up.
              - Ronny Cedeno struck out swinging to end the inning.

Chicago WSox Top 8th
              - Nick Swisher singled to right. Runner on first with none out and Joe Crede due up.
              - Joe Crede grounded into a double play, third to second to first. None on with two outs and Alexei Ramirez due up.
              - Alexei Ramirez grounded out second to first to end the inning.

Chicago Cubs Bottom 8th
              - Micah Hoffpauir pinch-hitting for Bob Howry.
              - Matt Thornton starts the inning for the White Sox.
              - Henry Blanco pinch-hitting for Micah Hoffpauir.
              - Pinch-Hitter Henry Blanco lined out to left. None on with one out and Kosuke Fukudome due up.
              - Kosuke Fukudome struck out swinging. None on with two outs and Ryan Theriot due up.
              - Ryan Theriot singled to right. Runner on first with two outs and Derrek Lee due up.
              - Derrek Lee flied out to center to end the inning.

Chicago WSox Top 9th
              - Kerry Wood starts the inning for the Cubs.
              - Brian Anderson doubled to center. Runner on second with none out and Matt Thornton due up.
              - Jim Thome pinch-hitting for Matt Thornton.
              - Pinch-Hitter Jim Thome popped out to short. Runner on second with one out and Orlando Cabrera due up.
              - Orlando Cabrera flied out to right. Runner on second with two outs and AJ Pierzynski due up.
              - AJ Pierzynski struck out swinging to end the inning.

Chicago Cubs Bottom 9th
              - Scott Linebrink starts the inning for the White Sox.
              - Aramis Ramirez lead off Home Run 2 (12) to center to end the game.
              -

Chicago WSox 3, Chicago Cubs 4

Final

Chicago WSox 3, Chicago Cubs 4

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

guys who were on cubbies.. just enjoy the win.. anyone who were on the other side.. ummm keep plugging away and good things might eventually come..
                The Mullet
                YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

Mullet

Thank you buddy. I emptied my account on this game once I saw you on it. You are rock solid and your reasoning was stout. Keep pumping out those winners

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                    Mullet

Thank you buddy. I emptied my account on this game once I saw you on it. You are rock solid and your reasoning was stout. Keep pumping out those winners
                    wellll i must say that this was a lucky win lol.. i back my mouth up with money.... plain and simple... i would of donating $200 to bettorschat if somehow in gods green earth that lost. But it didnt and it was east money for all... anyone on whitesoxs im sorry for the lost but its a part of gambling.. win some and lose some
                    The Mullet
                    YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

Originally posted by themullet
                      wellll i must say that this was a lucky win lol.. i back my mouth up with money.... plain and simple... i would of donating $200 to bettorschat if somehow in gods green earth that lost. But it didnt and it was east money for all... anyone on whitesoxs im sorry for the lost but its a part of gambling.. win some and lose some

I was on this game with you man, great win, thanks for the $$, however, as a former semi pro baseball player I can attest that the sport of baseball is not fixed like some might think. If you read my post earlier, you'd understand. Like you said, it was a lucky win and they got the lead back and won the game in the bottom of the 9th. Had the white sox left in Danks another inning, we may not be so happy in here. The White Sox are doing a similar thing with Danks as what the Yankees are doing with Joba Chamberland because they are the "future" of the orginizations. Danks is on a pitch count everytime he's out and he was VERY close if not over what they wanted to him to pitch in a day. He threw 85 pitches, im sure he's on a 90 pitch count, and that might even be too high. He was pitching a great game and Octavio "i'll never be a good reliever again" Dotel came in and gave up two long balls. However, this was not a fix, and it was a mistake on the managing of the White Sox to take Danks out because he was on fire. After the first inning, Danks really settled down and scattered just 3 hits over the following 4 innings while striking out 5...and im sure he's the most angry in the dugout. Granted we we're on the right side of the game, the Cubbies had no business winning that game and have looked pathetic over the past few days getting swept by Tampa Bay. Good call today but please, don't over toot your own horn and call a game a lock because if anyone knows baseball is all about ONE pitch its me. All it takes is one error, one baserunning mistake, one pitch left up in the zone to determine the result of a baseball game. Just remember that when you bet baseball and good luck all throughout the rest of the baseball season. Look forward to hearing more of your picks in the future.

-
                      Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
                      1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
                        WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD ANY OF THESE PLAYERS RISK your "friend's" 200K when they would be risking their yearly salaries for the future which are 10X+++ the size !!!!!!! Refs in MLB don't have an impact like they do in the NBA this game is NOT rigged because of 200K for fucks sake

AND THIS ONE FUCKING GAME DOESN't TELL IF SPORTS ARE RIGGED annnnnnnnnnnnnd VEGAS is built on BILLIONS OF FUCKING dollars not some losers 200K

WTF

Im fading dr winner next time lol .. when i answer people back during the game i would watch ouit.. if i stay dead silent throughout the game then maybe the game isnt what its crack up to be.. i just read through my thread after people make jerk - offs of themselves
                        The Mullet
                        YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

Originally posted by ChangingMyLuck3
                          I was on this game with you man, great win, thanks for the $$, however, as a former semi pro baseball player I can attest that the sport of baseball is not fixed like some might think. If you read my post earlier, you'd understand. Like you said, it was a lucky win and they got the lead back and won the game in the bottom of the 9th. Had the white sox left in Danks another inning, we may not be so happy in here. The White Sox are doing a similar thing with Danks as what the Yankees are doing with Joba Chamberland because they are the "future" of the orginizations. Danks is on a pitch count everytime he's out and he was VERY close if not over what they wanted to him to pitch in a day. He threw 85 pitches, im sure he's on a 90 pitch count, and that might even be too high. He was pitching a great game and Octavio "i'll never be a good reliever again" Dotel came in and gave up two long balls. However, this was not a fix, and it was a mistake on the managing of the White Sox to take Danks out because he was on fire. After the first inning, Danks really settled down and scattered just 3 hits over the following 4 innings while striking out 5...and im sure he's the most angry in the dugout. Granted we we're on the right side of the game, the Cubbies had no business winning that game and have looked pathetic over the past few days getting swept by Tampa Bay. Good call today but please, don't over toot your own horn and call a game a lock because if anyone knows baseball is all about ONE pitch its me. All it takes is one error, one baserunning mistake, one pitch left up in the zone to determine the result of a baseball game. Just remember that when you bet baseball and good luck all throughout the rest of the baseball season. Look forward to hearing more of your picks in the future.

-

LOL SPORTS ARENT FIXED LOL... thats sooo funny... dude my buddy can just bet on a game and it will lose... whether you consider it bad luck or what... if he goes big it will lose and if its a 6 figure bet it will lose! I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU PLAYED YOUR ENTIRE LIFE OR NOT..
                          The Mullet
                          YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

I never have once said sports arent fixed. I said baseball is not fixed. Your friend has bad luck and he should probably stop betting that much money since he "always" seems to lose. I mean you could make money on here and make a lot of people happy if you consistently post this guys picks and we can all fade him if and fact he is a constant loser. Take a look sometimes at those posts about the cappers to fade. People make good money off people like them. Im telling you straight up baseball is not fixed. I know enough about the sport to make that comment. Say what you want about other sports, but your boy just has sheer bad luck and probably shouldn't bet that much money when he loses that consistently. Good luck

Originally posted by themullet
                            LOL SPORTS ARENT FIXED LOL... thats sooo funny... dude my buddy can just bet on a game and it will lose... whether you consider it bad luck or what... if he goes big it will lose and if its a 6 figure bet it will lose! I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU PLAYED YOUR ENTIRE LIFE OR NOT..
                            Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
                            1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

ok im headed out for the night.. goodluck with any of your bets.. i realize some people arent as fortunite as some and lose... but if you just rememeber to bet against the true public and not what you see on wagerlne or sportsinsights, it will be an easy win 90% of the time./ or you can make a friend who cant win if it meant his life when he bets 6 figures.. but dont hate opn people who are maki9ng the money during this time of the economy.. Im going out and enjoying life during the weekend.. goodluck men
                              The Mullet
                              YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

You and the babysitter playing twister tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X