Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Team Quits Down 6 With 24 Seconds Left In The Game....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe the amount of crying over 'fixed' games and 'fabricated' injuries. How many people would have to be involved for this shit to happen? And you don't think, after everything that has come out in the last year, soemone would say something?

Not to mention the fact that soemone who would actually try to fix a game would have to have a HUGE set of cajones as the world is now watching following Donaghy's admissions. And then to fix a game the day he comes out with more allegations?

Can we not write this up to Doc Rivers coaching the entire game like the average, at best, coach that he is?
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol
      I just cant wait to turn on ESPN 1 day & see someone shooting free throws & gets hit in the back with a folding chair
      OMFG...coffee all over my computer!!!

Funniest post of the year award is right here!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
        Greek, are you going to whine each and every time you lose a close game on a big play? Even if the Celtics foul the Lakers probably won't c over. If Lakers make both FT they go up by 3 possessions. In that spot the winning team often concedes and easy layup. If the Celtics take a 3 even if they miss will they foul again? By your own admission it was less than 10% Lakers get the c over.

The NBA is a fucking joke. Stern can brush off Donaghy's allegations. He and the league are in a real bind. This playoff season there's been lots of screaming about the huge advantage the home team is enjoying. Donaghy's allegations solidify the questions.

Refer and re - read post # 13

I bitched and accused when I WON a big play

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
          Refer and re - read post # 13

I bitched and accused when I WON a big play
          But you also lost an equal play on the under, so you ended up losing the juice on the game...so Boston going to the foul line 40 times and having the under didn't piss you off???
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

The real premise of the post was about not fouling like any coach with half a brain would do. I dont think it was fixed that way, just Doc Rivers sucks and they may win the series in spite of him.

The other thing with the refs and Stern is that there have definitly been some fixed games, there is no disputing that. Donaghue is starting to sing to the FBI. Hope they bring Stern on charges someday for making these series go 7 games so often.
            NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
              The real premise of the post was about not fouling like any coach with half a brain would do. I dont think it was fixed that way, just Doc Rivers sucks and they may win the series in spite of him.

The other thing with the refs and Stern is that there have definitly been some fixed games, there is no disputing that. Donaghue is starting to sing to the FBI. Hope they bring Stern on charges someday for making these series go 7 games so often.
              Nothing would make me happier than to see this felon(Stern) thrown in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                forget the cover if you want -- that shit was beyond strange

both teams trying to insure the celts cover

and Joe Crawford calling an offensive foul on Odoms dunk

lmao
                That was the BS that got me...with that and 1...i could have gotten the push...ohh well...

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol

When ESPN reporters say Steve Nash had 12 DIMES last night, what the fuck kind of stat is that?? Does he have a part time job as a Bank Teller??
                  It had to be that wannabee thug Stewart Scott. He's unwatchable.

Comment

I thought it went as scripted!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                      But you also lost an equal play on the under, so you ended up losing the juice on the game...so Boston going to the foul line 40 times and having the under didn't piss you off???
                      no !!!!

game went over by 30 points -- didnt have a prayer

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                        I thought it went as scripted!!!
                        it did !!! minus the laker cover

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
                          yea im done w. the nba for the yr. im ready for some football
                          I second that!!!!!
                          Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

HEY FRANK- HERE ARE SOME MORE STUART SCOTT LINES. ' he must be cooler than the other side of the pillow" " that must be jelly cause butter dont shake like that" and by the way. he cant do something better with that left eye. i cant concentrate on anything he says just that eye. bol gc-

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                              OMFG...coffee all over my computer!!!

Ok Spark

Comment

Its why betting the NBA is impossible to handicap and just about blind luck (of course I still bet it anyway). Its not even about the officiating, which is everyone's focus now. Its how the game is played in the last two minutes and its usually a total crapshoot at that point.

I have plenty of bad beats in basketball this season that were far worse than this one.
                                WE SPEAK YOUR NAMES

Comment

Working...
                                X