Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Team Quits Down 6 With 24 Seconds Left In The Game....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Team Quits Down 6 With 24 Seconds Left In The Game....

In The Nba Finals ???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuk This Leauge

Stern is vince Mcmahon

Im Gonna Love Reading The Bullshit Explanations And Excuses

Im Stunned Because There Was More Money On The Celtics Tonight --- But It Was Obvious Both Teams Were Trying To Make Sure Boston Covered The Number In Those Last 30 Seconds

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
    In The Nba Finals ???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuk This Leauge

Stern is vince Mcmahon

Im Gonna Love Reading The Bullshit Explanations And Excuses

Im Stunned Because There Was More Money On The Celtics Tonight --- But It Was Obvious Both Teams Were Trying To Make Sure Boston Covered The Number In Those Last 30 Seconds

I AGREE LOOKED VERY STRANGE TO ME
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

it would have been tough but not impossible -- they foul like they aree suppose to and make both - lakers by 8 -- boston misses and fouls again - lakers make 1 of 2 or 2 of 2 and its a push or a cover

I have lost and won thousands of games like that throught the years

Boston not fouling with over 20 seconds is beyond strange and beyond suspicious

probably less that a 10% chance of that happening but I would have liked to at least have a chance for a bullshit backdoor cover

Even the announcers were stunned that they werent fouling
      Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 06-11-2008, 12:20 AM.

Comment

was weird i was pissed BUT if they did foul lakers still werent gonna cover celts wouldnt foul again down 8 w. 12 or so secs no way and if they did and lakers were up 10 w. 10 sec they give them a layup anyway same shit in the nba...lakers missed ton of free throws and house hit a big 3 late them not foulin was shady but up 6 l.a still doesnt cover
        edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
          it would have been tough but not impossible -- they foul like they aree suppose to and make both - lakers by 8 -- boston misses and fouls again - lakers make 1 of 2 or 2 of 2 and its a push or a cover

I have lost and won thousands of games like that throught the years

Boston not fouling with over 20 seconds is beyond strange and beyond suspicious
          As I said in the other thread, I agree 100%;the ENTIRE focus was on ensuring that the Celtics cover in last 20 seconds.
          ps I didn't bet the game;this is just my honest assessment having watching this game and based on a lot of weird shit over the years in the NBA and especially games involving the Lakers.
          Last edited by savage1; 06-11-2008, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Boston definatly conceded.
            Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

The Thing Is This Is The Finals Why Would Boston Just Give Up At The End.what Did They Have To Lose.looks Like They Took Comfort In Only Losing By 6
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                The Thing Is This Is The Finals Why Would Boston Just Give Up At The End.what Did They Have To Lose.looks Like They Took Comfort In Only Losing By 6
                I guess they are saving it for game 7!
                Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

i couldnt pick the correct side in a lakers, duke, yankees, patriots game to save my life i think alot would kinda agree no matter what side ya take overall those are tough they get bet heavy and vegas cleans up IMO

Comment

forget the cover if you want -- that shit was beyond strange

both teams trying to insure the celts cover

and Joe Crawford calling an offensive foul on Odoms dunk

lmao

Comment

yea im done w. the nba for the yr. im ready for some football

Comment

that was a bit odd
                        Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

OHHH -- ALSO -- IM TRUELY NOT BITTER BECAUSE OF THE LOSING WAGER

I HAD BOSTON IN GAME 2 AND THAT GAME WAS BLATENTLY FIXED FOR BOSTON

I WAS JUST ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE FIX IN THAT GAME

19-2 in free throw atempts for boston at the half

26-2 Freethrow Advantage at one point

AT ONE POINT POWE HAD MORE FREE THROW ATTEMPTS THE THAN THE ENTIRE LAKER TEAM

AND B4 I HEAR THE MORE AGGRESIVE TEAM - PLAYED IN THE PAINT CRAP:

Points in the paint:

Lakers 40

Celtics 34

Free Throw attempts:

Lakers 10

Celtics 38

again this post is about game 2 -- which I won -- and I think it was fixed big time !!

Comment

if it pisses u off so much and its fixed then just dont bet what else is there more to say

Comment

Does anyone doubt this series goes 7 games??? Mo money Mo money $$$$$

I hope Stern somehow gets investigated in the ref scandal. I cant wait for this shit to be over.
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X