Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u like anything on tha next game

Comment

Hats off to Romania. They played not to lose for the last 15 minutes or so and it almost cost them. France needs to win the next two games to make it past this round though.
      NFL System - Year 1
      Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
      Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
      Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
      Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
      Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
      Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
      Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
      Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
      Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
      Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Nothing better than a fucking nil nil draw in soccer huh..

France can suck a big one..

Dat Boi I have Holland +0.5 in the next game...which means as long as they win or even draw its a winner..
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I just saw that france is the favorite to win it all. You have to be kidding me, what a joke.

if you ask me they are already done, I don't care who they play. (ohhh no henry, no zidane) well i'm about to watch my pisan's and if they lose i sure won't be crying that cannavaro and toti are not playing.

Pisan's better get that french money back for me, sorry chado.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
            I just saw that france is the favorite to win it all. You have to be kidding me, what a joke.

if you ask me they are already done, I don't care who they play. (ohhh no henry, no zidane) well i'm about to watch my pisan's and if they lose i sure won't be crying that cannavaro and toti are not playing.

Pisan's better get that french money back for me, sorry chado.
            Are they actually favored to win the whole tourney? Are you sure they are not just favored to win their group only you mean? If they are you then yes that is a joke. Time to fade these Frenchmen throughout the tourney then I guess. But keep in mind my buddy told me that apparently Romania's defense is very strong and he even told me this prior to the start of todays game. He thought the French would be able to score of course though but basically just meant to not under-estimate the strength of Romania's defense so....

Comment

france sucks i got to say italy and germany areby far the two best teams in there

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                Are they actually favored to win the whole tourney? Are you sure they are not just favored to win their group only you mean? If they are you then yes that is a joke. Time to fade these Frenchmen throughout the tourney then I guess. But keep in mind my buddy told me that apparently Romania's defense is very strong and he even told me this prior to the start of todays game. He thought the French would be able to score of course though but basically just meant to not under-estimate the strength of Romania's defense so....
                romania played to win the whole game if they draw wasent because of their defense

Comment

Originally posted by x0506947
                  france sucks i got to say italy and germany areby far the two best teams in there
                  yes sir, and chado i don't know who your boy is but netherlands are without robben, van persie, and there seems to be some problems with the best player that is playing. Just FYI

and yea france to win the whole thing..........uhhhhhhh...no

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
                    yes sir, and chado i don't know who your boy is but netherlands are without robben, van persie, and there seems to be some problems with the best player that is playing. Just FYI

and yea france to win the whole thing..........uhhhhhhh...no
                    Yea he is aware of that but he said Van Ilsteroy or whatever the fuck his name is (the top guy) is playing and he said Italy has a number of defensive players that are out...

Comment

Netherlands caught the italians on their heels and drilled them for 2 quick ones.....italy has a tendency to come out slow early in tournaments - they don't look to good against a shorthanded netherlans squad...

You have to wonder about that line though, Italy ML looked like a gift at first glance and now they are down 2 nil

Comment

Wow talk about surprising. Netherlands up 2-0 in the first half.
                        NFL System - Year 1
                        Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
                        Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
                        Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
                        Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
                        Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
                        Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
                        Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
                        Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
                        Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
                        Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Yea he is aware of that but he said Van Ilsteroy or whatever the fuck his name is (the top guy) is playing and he said Italy has a number of defensive players that are out...
                          The Italians must have some injuries on the back end down 2-0 at half baby!!!

Looking like a 1-1 day for -0.20 units will take it and move on to tomorrow for sure!!!

Only way that the Holland bet can lose is if somehow Italy comes back to not just tie but win outright with at least 3 gioals in the 2nd half alone which I dont see happening (knock on wood)...

Comment

I am at work so cant watch the game but the box score shows that dude Van Nistelroy or whatever scored the 1st goal...he is a stud!!!

Comment

I am at work so cant watch the game but the box score shows that dude Van Nistelroy or whatever scored the 1st goal...he is a stud!!!

yes and he was offside, but there wasn't anything wrong with that second one, awesome goal, chado check out SC tonight top 10 definitely.

yes chado many injuries, but that is no excuse, italia is made to plug people in and they have always been successful, they are just not with it. Glad one of us hit 1 of these soccer games, italia is NOT scoring 3 goals trust me.

Comment

wheeeeew !!!! i got it all back by taking the under 3.5 live at -165. the dutch looked great, italy looked like garbage, france didn't look much better, romania has been improving vastly over the last 10 years.

I was wrong by the way van persie did wind up playing and scoring, nice hit chado

Comment

Working...
                                X