Euro 2008 Soccer Picks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro 2008 Soccer Picks!!!

I dont know too much about this tourney but my one buddy is heavy into this shit and helped me out with a couple winners over the weekend with Portugal and Germany so I am gonna post his picks in this thread throughout the entire tourney for anyone who wants to play them with himself and I. For Monday afternoon he said to play these two picks. I am playing all his selections for 1 unit only.

Romania vs France @ 12:00 PM EST

PICK: FRANCE TO WIN MATCH (-120)
    1.2 units to win 1

Holland vs Italy @ 2:45 PM EST

PICK: HOLLAND +0.5 GOALS (-175)
    1.75 units to win 1

AS ALWAYS, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Originally posted by Chado1
    I dont know too much about this tourney but my one buddy is heavy into this shit and helped me out with a couple winners over the weekend with Portugal and Germany so I am gonna post his picks in this thread throughout the entire tourney for anyone who wants to play them with himself and I. For Monday afternoon he said to play these two picks. I am playing all his selections for 1 unit only.

Romania vs France @ 12:00 PM EST

PICK: FRANCE TO WIN MATCH (-120)
    1.2 units to win 1

Holland vs Italy @ 2:45 PM EST

PICK: HOLLAND +0.5 GOALS (-175)
    1.75 units to win 1

AS ALWAYS, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!
    locked and loaded,30 bucks each-LETS DO THIS !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

good luck with tha Fifa picks, Chadowski! i got -145 on France!

Comment

gl chado i got a germany/italy/france/spain 4 teamer goin at the moment
        twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
          good luck with tha Fifa picks, Chadowski! i got -145 on France!
          I would still take France even at that price IMO...GL!!!

Comment

had portugal and germany myself and also on the same 2 u just posted !!-- gl

Comment

Originally posted by myrjimmy3
              gl chado i got a germany/italy/france/spain 4 teamer goin at the moment
              I see Italy to win match @ +140 and you got them in a 4 teamer? You could have just taken the Italians straight for plus money if you wanted....yea that Spain game is on Tuesday I believe...will have to talk with buddy to see who he likes in that one...GL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                had portugal and germany myself and also on the same 2 u just posted !!-- gl
                Sounds good bro lets do it....need France to take care of business early and the Ducth to win or tie for a win in the 2nd game...GL!!!

Comment

Good Luck Homer ...

i mean Chad ... hahahaha

Comment

Good luck chado, I had portugal, germany and croatia capped it off forme today. Don't know much about france, but that holland pick sounds like a good one.

I follow italian soccer heavily, gee i guess because i'm italian. I can tell you no one loves playing a draw like the italians, they kill me sometimes, but there style usually comes through. talk about defense, you would think that's the only word they understand if you watched some of there games. They have also been known to not take the first couple games seriuosly and basically put pressure on themselves to win out, I know it sounds stupid and crazy, but that is how they won the world cup !

good luck buddy, but i can't go against italia, i'll ride france with ya

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
                      Good luck chado, I had portugal, germany and croatia capped it off forme today. Don't know much about france, but that holland pick sounds like a good one.

I follow italian soccer heavily, gee i guess because i'm italian. I can tell you no one loves playing a draw like the italians, they kill me sometimes, but there style usually comes through. talk about defense, you would think that's the only word they understand if you watched some of there games. They have also been known to not take the first couple games seriuosly and basically put pressure on themselves to win out, I know it sounds stupid and crazy, but that is how they won the world cup !

good luck buddy, but i can't go against italia, i'll ride france with ya

The worst soccer in the world to watch is when Italy has a 1-0 lead Snore fest - defensive play galore

Comment

Good luck Chado. I like that France pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                          Good Luck Homer ...

i mean Chad ... hahahaha
                          THAT WAS GOOD ROOK-I MEAN PAPPI-LOL !! PS-THAT WAS SOME OLD SCHOOL HUMOR-THE OLETIMERS CAN APPRECIATE-RIGHT BIG H-LMFAO !!
                          Last edited by WayneChung; 06-08-2008, 10:58 PM.
                          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                            I see Italy to win match @ +140 and you got them in a 4 teamer? You could have just taken the Italians straight for plus money if you wanted....yea that Spain game is on Tuesday I believe...will have to talk with buddy to see who he likes in that one...GL!!!
                            italy is actually -140...no way they would be a dog even tho netherlands is solid. i also took the draw in the italy game at +200. but i do really like spain tomorrow
                            twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Originally posted by myrjimmy3
                              italy is actually -140...no way they would be a dog even tho netherlands is solid. i also took the draw in the italy game at +200. but i do really like spain tomorrow
                              Soccer wagering can be somewhat confusing to an extent so let me explain...

What you have @ -140 is a PK...which means you are laying the extra juice with security of the fact that if it draws you get a push. Italy are actually +140 to win the match and are favored but are at plus money because if you wagered on this option it would lose should it happen to draw and not push. I have the Ducth @ +0.5 meaning I cover two of the possible three options in this match with a draw or Dutch win meaning the wager would be a winner. The only way mine would lose would be if the Italians win the match outright. GL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X