Sorry To Bring This Back Up Cubs Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the deal with Bartman....

Dawn and I were at the game, and we sat about 10 rows behind Bartman on the 3rd base side. When it happened, we didn't really realize what was going on other then seeing Alou go nuts, and a lot of the people around us thought it was the guy Next to Bartman that did it not bartman himself.

I could go on and on about the threats, the beer thrown at
    him, and the death threats, it was pretty surreal.

here's the bottom line

If fucking Alex Gonzalez doesn't boot an inning ending double play ball, Steve Bartman doesn't even exist today in the public eye.

I am more mad at Gonzalez then anyone else.

Bartman did exactly what ANYONE else would have done in that situation. If you can really tell me you woulndt have been tempted to catch that foul ball I will have a hard time believing you.

I would have done it in a second.

OBVIOUSLY, if I knew what would have happened after the fact....I would have stayed away like the plague. But no one knew what the aftermath was.

Its moronic to keep bringing it up, and Vols, that's not meant toward you, just the media. but then again until the Red Sox won the Series, all you heard about was the Curse.

If the stars align in October, maybe we won't have to talk about Steve Bartman anymore.

Comment

My thoughts exactly I remember thinking that Gonzalez may have cost that man is life.

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX***
        My thoughts exactly I remember thinking that Gonzalez may have cost that man is life.

That may be a little toungue in cheek, but I'm serious as a heart attack when I say that there were some serious death threats going his way toward the end of that inning. I grabbed a security guard and told him to get that guy outta there or he's gonna get hurt.

It was so surreal.

Comment

Rook

[QUOTE=TheRook]Here's the deal with Bartman....

......................................Dawn and I were at the game, and we sat about 10 rows behind Bartman on the 3rd base side. When it happened, we didn't really realize what was going on other then seeing Alou go nuts.............................................. .........

ROOK----If you were 10 rows behind a "Crowd of Chipmunks", you couldn't see shit, much less 10 rows of normal size people....

just couldn't resist it my man....hadn't talked to, or picked on ya in a while.........here's a lil chuckle for ya, make ya feel at home

Love ya my man---take care, and Kiss "Lil Adison" for us......Throw a picture in here of her if you have a later one......she's a doll.....hope all is well with the Family and everything.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

[QUOTE=Kaptain]
            Originally posted by TheRook
            Here's the deal with Bartman....

......................................Dawn and I were at the game, and we sat about 10 rows behind Bartman on the 3rd base side. When it happened, we didn't really realize what was going on other then seeing Alou go nuts.............................................. .........

ROOK----If you were 10 rows behind a "Crowd of Chipmunks", you couldn't see shit, much less 10 rows of normal size people....

just couldn't resist it my man....hadn't talked to, or picked on ya in a while.........here's a lil chuckle for ya, make ya feel at home

Love ya my man---take care, and Kiss "Lil Adison" for us......Throw a picture in here of her if you have a later one......she's a doll.....hope all is well with the Family and everything.....

LMAO Kapt...yeah, I know my time here has been sparatic at best. So you have to take advantage when i'm here!!!

I'll head over and post a pic in the photo section of her for ya. Everyone is doing really really well. Just so busy with so much stuff. I really miss not being here a bit more.

Hope your family and your grandson...what was his name again...Pele Jr???? are doing great too my friend!!

Love ya pal,
            rook

Comment

Working...
            X