Sorry To Bring This Back Up Cubs Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry To Bring This Back Up Cubs Fans

That poor guy will NEVER live that down.Alou don't have the reaction on the field that he had if he didn't think he would have caught it

That is far in the past .... they lost the game and series ... that is over and done with ... sorta tired of hearing and reading about it ...

Let's just get there this year ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

That is far in the past .... they lost the game and series ... that is over and done with ... sorta tired of hearing and reading about it ...

Let's just get there this year ...
      Hell we still see the Chris Webber play every March Madness so I wouldn't expect it to go away.Alou could have stuck to his guns and said he couldn't have caught it but he kinda left the fans hanging now making them think he could have caught it.It is a new year and you guys do have a hell of a team this year.I saw it on Espn today so thought I would see if yall rememberd it.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
        Hell we still see the Chris Webber play every March Madness so I wouldn't expect it to go away.Alou could have stuck to his guns and said he couldn't have caught it but he kinda left the fans hanging now making them think he could have caught it.It is a new year and you guys do have a hell of a team this year.I saw it on Espn today so thought I would see if yall rememberd it.
        Just because they keep playing it does not mean we do not get tired of seeing and hearing it ....

Good Luck vols

Comment

Just because they keep playing it does not mean we do not get tired of seeing and hearing it ....

Good Luck vols

Ok guys, lets calm down in here
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
              Hell thats more"who gives a fuck" than Chado gets when he starts a hockey thread.Don't shoot the messenger.I can't have Spark and KB mad at me.

Comment

Hell thats more"who gives a fuck" than Chado gets when he starts a hockey thread.Don't shoot the messenger.I can't have Spark and KB mad at me.

Fuck KB, he dont matter
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                  Fuck KB, he dont matter
                  He's the only 88 fan to have my back.

Sorry Jc,thats Dale Jr who drives the 88.I know your a rookie

Comment

KB is worthless and does nothing for society ... Now, having spark mad at you sucks...but dont let kb get you down.

Comment

He's the only 88 fan to have my back.

Sorry Jc,thats Dale Jr who drives the 88.I know your a rookie

I couldnt tell you anyones racing #
                      [email protected]

Comment

The thing that has always bothered me about the whole Bartman episode is the amount of blame leveled at Bartman, when there were 7 or 8 fans going for the ball. Bartman just happened to be the one it went to, and thus incurred the wrath. The luckiest fans are the ones adjacent to him who endured absolutely ZERO scrutiny, and have lived on anonymously.

The Sox fans finally pardoned Buckner, so maybe the Cubs will end the 100 year drought and give the poor kid his life back.
                        You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

vols, takes a hell of a lot more than this for me to get angry at someone ... and if I do it is over in 5 minutes .... I like the discussions and debates ...

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
                            The thing that has always bothered me about the whole Bartman episode is the amount of blame leveled at Bartman, when there were 7 or 8 fans going for the ball. Bartman just happened to be the one it went to, and thus incurred the wrath. The luckiest fans are the ones adjacent to him who endured absolutely ZERO scrutiny, and have lived on anonymously.

The Sox fans finally pardoned Buckner, so maybe the Cubs will end the 100 year drought and give the poor kid his life back.
                            Good Post Gramps

Comment

vols, takes a hell of a lot more than this for me to get angry at someone ... and if I do it is over in 5 minutes .... I like the discussions and debates ...
                              Yes Vols, you will definitely know when the Stallion is pissed!

And you will get the fuck outta dodge

Comment

Working...
                              X