ode to the tough old school guys !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung
    nobody got any old school toughie stories ???
    guys i am not the only one with friends like this-I WANT TO HEAR SOME FUNNY STORIES FROM ANYONE ON THIS SITE WHO HAS A FRIEND THAT FITS THIS MOLD-I AM MOTHERFUCKING NOT PLAYING AROUND !! ps-first word in this post-ODE-Ode (from the Ancient Greek ὠδή) is a form of stately and elaborate lyrical verse.
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

guys i am not the only one with friends like this-I WANT TO HEAR SOME FUNNY STORIES FROM ANYONE ON THIS SITE WHO HAS A FRIEND THAT FITS THIS MOLD-I AM MOTHERFUCKING NOT PLAYING AROUND !! ps-first word in this post-ODE-Ode (from the Ancient Greek ὠδή) is a form of stately and elaborate lyrical verse.
      WILL THE THRILL NOBODY WANTS TO TALK...

Comment

NOBODY GOT ANY GREAT GAMBLING STORIES ABOUT SOME TOUGH OLDSCHOOL GAMBLING VETERANS,THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE DEAD,i really thought this topic could stir up some great true tales !!

Comment

nobody got any old school toughie stories ???
          Nobody does because as time goes on guys like your friend are few and far between. As time goes on we lose more and more guys like that. And that is the main reason why this country is going down the shitter because there are more and more panzy "politically correct" pussies popping up all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzebear
            Nobody does because as time goes on guys like your friend are few and far between. As time goes on we lose more and more guys like that. And that is the main reason why this country is going down the shitter because there are more and more panzy "politically correct" pussies popping up all over the place.
            AMEN !!

Comment

Working...
            X