Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's bullshit. Bottom line. Fucking horrid

Comment

THIS IS WHY I HATE WATCHING THE NBA LIVE.IF I HAVE $$$$$ on a game i watch it on gamechannel i get to frustrated with the stupid calls.Its better just getting updates.Alot easier on the heart and blood pressure
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
        THIS IS WHY I HATE WATCHING THE NBA LIVE.IF I HAVE $$$$$ on a game i watch it on gamechannel i get to frustrated with the stupid calls.Its better just getting updates.Alot easier on the heart and blood pressure

NBA is a joke

Comment

I love NBA. The best league in the world man.

Last edited by Chado1; 05-16-2008, 09:59 AM.
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
            I agree! Of all the sports I hate watching the NBA most in a large part to the officiating.

Comment

Threads like these will always continue to loom as long as this garbage league exists. But no. Only Chado dislikes it. Only he thinks its a joke, is fixed, trash, what is wrong with him?!?!??!?!?!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                Threads like these will always continue to loom as long as this garbage league exists. But no. Only Chado dislikes it. Only he thinks its a joke, is fixed, trash, what is wrong with him?!?!??!?!?!!?

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

It is a garbage league. Unfortunately, the league is here to stay.

Also, let's not forget the NHL officiating is pretty bad. The other night was equally ridiculous.

The bottom line. The officiating in all 4 sports is all very bad. It will remain bad. I don't understand why sports are played by men in their 20s and 30s yet officiated by men in their 60s. Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                  I don't understand why sports are played by men in their 20s and 30s yet officiated by men in their 60s. Makes no sense.
                  Agreed. Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                    I don't understand why sports are played by men in their 20s and 30s yet officiated by men in their 60s. Makes no sense.
                    The league needs to recruit college players that won't make it in the pros. Groom and train them. Make it a full time, year round job. We know in baseball, football and basketball money is not an issue.

It's inexcusable that the officiating in all sports is this bad. It's fucking HORRIBLE!

Comment

Working...
                    X