Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG NHL Pick from Chado!!! (Starts in 15 minutes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG NHL Pick from Chado!!! (Starts in 15 minutes)

52 Philadelphia Flyers ML (+100)
    $100 TO WIN $100

AS ALWAYS, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

this surprises me

Comment

And yes I know Timmonen and Cobourn are out on defence. Wachovia Centre will be rocking tonight and Flyers should get the job done at home regardless IMO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        And yes I know Timmonen and Cobourn are out on defence. Wachovia Centre will be rocking tonight and Flyers should get the job done at home regardless IMO!!!

All depends on the officiating

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
          this surprises me
          Yo yo!!! Dont let it. The Stars couldnt get it done last night and are now toast and I think the Flyers can tonight bro!!!

Just checked your email today bro. Got your addy and will send a $100 USD money order tomorrow or Thursday. Sorry about the delay. Will email you right after I send it for conifrmation!!!

Comment

All depends on the officiating
            Dude did you see that bullshit call on Hatcher pushing Malkin in front of the net that ended up resulting in the Pens 2nd goal on Sunday night? Was one of the worst calls on a great defensive play by Hatcher I have seen in a long time. Fucking garbage!!!

Comment

Also the chase for Detroit to win the series over the Stars in every game until $100 is profited and they advance to the Cup is on starting tomorrow night for those interested again!!!

Comment

Dude did you see that bullshit call on Hatcher pushing Malkin in front of the net that ended up resulting in the Pens 2nd goal on Sunday night? Was one of the worst calls on a great defensive play by Hatcher I have seen in a long time. Fucking garbage!!!
                Yea, that was my pt...that game was brutally officiated...pretty sure the NHL does't want Philly in the Finals and even better considering they're playing against the next GoldenBoy in Crosby

Comment

Yea, that was my pt...that game was brutally officiated...pretty sure the NHL does't want Philly in the Finals and even better considering they're playing against the next GoldenBoy in Crosby
                  Brutal is putting it lightly for sure...

The fans will be giving it to Crosby and Malking all night as will the Flyers. Biron needs to step it up tonight. Remember that game in the regular season when Flyers fans started chanting "CROSBY SUCKS" "CROSBY SUCKS"....that was fucking awesome!!! Flyers fans are crazy man!!!

Comment

Good luck Chad!

Comment

Brutal is putting it lightly for sure...

The fans will be giving it to Crosby and Malking all night as will the Flyers. Biron needs to step it up tonight. Remember that game in the regular season when Flyers fans started chanting "CROSBY SUCKS" "CROSBY SUCKS"....that was fucking awesome!!! Flyers fans are crazy man!!!
                      Looks like the officiating is still shit

Comment

Bye bye Flyers

Comment

good luck tonight, Chadowski! i'm on Pitt!
                          Last edited by Dat Boi E; 05-13-2008, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Chado

I'm against you tonight , Maybe the first time all year. I have a bigger play on the over. Good luck you puckhead. I do think that I will play Detroit on the chase

Damn scoreless 2nd period

Comment

Sorry about the loser tonight guys. Flyers defence being banged up looked like it really cost them. Also, both goals Biron gave up in the first period were fucking hillarious. Where were those shitty goals in the series vs Habs Biron?!?!?!?. Such a joke!!! Flyers luck finally ran out. Anyway, easy $200 to be made in both series now up 3-0. Chase both the Wings and the Pens to win the series in every game (including any previous juice loss as the series continues) until we profit $100 of each. GL!!!
                              Last edited by Chado1; 05-13-2008, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X