Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else think Matt Ryan is overrated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
    Is Woodson even on a roster? Remember how he was getting Heisman hype last season? I think Kiper even had him as a top 5 pick at one point. I seriously don't even think he's on a practice squad.
    hey hokie, i've been meaning to give you a shout out because i'm a hokie too. (enter sandman@ lane is awesome) only been once. (you gotta love bud fosters reaction, to the defense) I thought that loss to e. car 1st game was it for us , and i don't even know how we got into champ game but we are in, all that matters

anyway here we go you want to laugh, the name andre woodson actually is in the NFL database, but not listed on depth chart or roster.

He is listed on the N.Y Giants. manning is #1 david carr #2 anthony wright is on IR but he is #3 and i guess woodson wood be on practice squad as #4 QB

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
      He is listed on the N.Y Giants. manning is #1 david carr #2 anthony wright is on IR but he is #3 and i guess woodson wood be on practice squad as #4 QB

Prior to the start of the season Woodson was cut by the Giants. Then immediately signed to their practice squad.

Comment

no idea what an NFL QB is ???

wasn't good enough to play for a pathetic pitt team ???

Flacco not now nor ever will be an NFL QB. ???

set the franchise back another 5 years ???
        LMAO

Comment

thanks frank.

Comment

thanks for the props vols, i didn't even see your post before i started quoting all my flacco posts. and yes i agree the rest can hold clipboards if they have clipboards to hold while ryan, tries for playoffs, flacco can still make playoffs also.

Glad for both guys as these 2 IMO were the best "guys" they didn't come with baggage or controversy or special treatment on a loaded college team. matt ryan did nothing but win games while keeping his mouth shut, and flacco pretty much did the same. i like that style.
            Not only are these guys helping there teams but damn they sure are making them new coaches look good to.I don't follow Baltimore like I do the Falcons but I can tell you the city is falling in love with Ryan and Coach Smith.After all the bullshit we went thru with Jim Mora Jr,1/2 season with Bobby Petrino and Mike Vick it's good to get a breath of fresh air out of these two guys.The same person that says he is overated started a thread saying Alabama will win by 10 on Saturday.This thread isn't helping his cause very much

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              Not only are these guys helping there teams but damn they sure are making them new coaches look good to.I don't follow Baltimore like I do the Falcons but I can tell you the city is falling in love with Ryan and Coach Smith.After all the bullshit we went thru with Jim Mora Jr,1/2 season with Bobby Petrino and Mike Vick it's good to get a breath of fresh air out of these two guys.The same person that says he is overated started a thread saying Alabama will win by 10 on Saturday.This thread isn't helping his cause very much

Comment

Threads like these are always fun to look back at. Amazing I didn;t add my $.02 as I always do and I didn't think Matt Ryan would be a very good pro.
                Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by live jive View Post
                  not as overrated as lebron james
                  that james guy is still a bum
                  edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by atolunch View Post
                    I love that the Ravens took Flacco!

Being a Steeler fan, its great to see even with Billick gone, they still have no idea what an NFL QB is . Trading up to get a D-II QB, one that wasn't good enough to play for a pathetic Pitt team, is a total joke.

Flacco is not now, nor will ever be an NFL QB. Ravens just set their franchise back another 5 years!! Go give Lewis another extension.

Brady was a 6th round draft pick by the way, Ron Jaworski had to shut up idiot Kornheiser when he started with the " He's from a DII school". And Vince Young was supposed to be a worldbeater, now he is on the bench. You never know how guys will develop. Great job this year by Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

update

a little update.

Both Ryan and Flacco both made the playoffs which we did not even know if Balt would make it last time we updated this.......

Both Ryan and Flacco had to go on the road for their first playoff game, and while Flacco is still in the playoffs, Ryan still impressed all year.

I think both of these guys will have great careers, i don't see a slump with either of these guys.

Congratulations to Ryan for the great season

Let's see how far Joe can go

Comment

Working...
                      X