No Hitter [ are you tripping ? ]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beardown

I was refering to your stats about the lumber that the Cubs have against Hampton today , I do like the over also but I feel the vast majority will come from the Braves half , not the Cubs .

Hamptons been throwing as good as anyone around for a while now , and I felt like the Cubs built those stats while he was in the tank [so-to-speak] and I only count on the Cubs for a homer or two and late scores against the Braves mid-inning boys [King in particular].

It is true that Memphis is a very nice place to visit and I have a hat full of friends down there [ and see them often ] but I have not lived there for well over 25 years now and sold all my vested interests down there around 18 years ago also. But I love to visit and see all old codgers from years back and they visit me from time to time up here in Lake Geneva , Wis. when they can.

I hope we are on the right page now and I didnt think you favored the Cubs , just your inference to the thier lumber ability today .

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Memphis-thanks check out my angle on the Sox total tonight (different thread) which favors over.
      HOWEVER, I see where Leo Getz, very good capper, has the under tonight as the total of the week, and so does Homer.
      I think I will just sit back and relax and hope this first game is stepping stone(of course I bet them before they were even in playoffs at 9-1 and 7-1 to get to promise land).
      I think I will go for Braves and over and SF as you and Homer are on them.
      Its funny-I retired officially just today-last day of work as opposed to first day of "work" for Sox.

Comment

Working...
      X