No announcement yet.

Thursday Plays -- (29-26 +29.70) 2-0 day Wed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I dont make mention of it in too many posts, but I play pretty much exclusively dogs also. I dont post as much baseball as you do, but if you look at my posts I am pretty sure I havent posted a favorite yet other than a moneyline team who once the ML was involved they werent a favorite anymore. Looks like we kind of have the same theories on baseball so I make a point to look for your picks. If you post a game that I am betting on (bet on many more games than I post) I generally increase my wager by 50%. Its been working out pretty well so far. So lets keep it up.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

6-1
      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Rocks

Your right, we play very similar. The one difference is that I also look at who the team I'm looking at is playing. If they are both similar, say your two losses in a row against a team with 3 out of 4 losses, it's a pass. And I never let pitching influence me.

What would you have done tonight if Seattle was a small fav like -105. As much as you liked them tonight, would you have to pass because they weren't a dog.

Right now I still have a little parley I didn't post of San Diego to Seattle. We just walked in a run top 14th. Just great, but now SD has bases loaded bottom 14, 1 out. Gotta go watch now.

Comment

I could have easily been 3-1 today but luck decided it was a 1-3 day.

THURSDAY RECAP

ST. LOUIS -115 LOST 5.75 UNITS
          DETROIT +113 LOST 5.00 UNITS
          WHITE SOX -103 LOST 5.15 UNITS
          SEATTLE +104 WON 5.20 UNITS

TODAY
          1-3 LOST 10.70 UNITS

SEASON TO DATE
          30-29 PLUS 19.00 UNITS

A $500 PER GAME PLAYER IS AHEAD $1,900.
          A $100 PER GAME PLAYER IS AHEAD $ 380.

How can two teams not even come close to scoring a run for 13 innings and then BOTH score a run in the 14th. They may still be playing when some of you wake up.

Comment

Working...
          X