Thursday Plays -- (29-26 +29.70) 2-0 day Wed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Plays -- (29-26 +29.70) 2-0 day Wed

A nice plus Wednesday, with Detroit as a nice doggie helping. Just one day game for Thursday. I'll post the night plays tomorrow.

PLAY ST. LOUIS -115

WEDNESDAY RECAP
    2-0 PLUS 12.45 UNITS

SEASON TO DATE
    29-26 PLUS 29.70 UNITS UNITS

A $500 PER GAME PLAYER IS AHEAD $2,970.
    A $100 PER GAME PLAYER IS AHEAD $ 594.

All Plays 5 units unless shown differently.
    All Plays Action Only
    All Plays Dogs or -120 Tops Juice

gl Sandy

Comment

love cards today !!!
      appreciate your doggies and
      small favs!!keep up the good run!!!

Comment

keep em coming Sandy

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Best of luck Sands of time!

Comment

good luck
            THINK BLUE

Comment

good luck tonight, Sandy! i'm on'em!

Comment

Big Test Tonight

Well, that sure sucked. St. Louis was 67-2 last year when ahead after 7 innings. Not this year as they just snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Just two for tonight, but one is a real test for my way of finding winners. Can Detroit win again tonight using their worst pitcher against Cleveland's best pitcher. Most will say no way but my way of finding winners say YES.

PLAY DETROIT +113
                PLAY WHITE SOX -103

Comment

BOL to ya tonite already on both as well. Lets cash em buddy.
                  Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

good luck, Dogfather! i'm on'em!

Comment

Late Play

I just noticed something I missed making this a good play. Goes in just 10 minutes.

PLAY SEATTLE +104

Comment

I played Seattle huge tonight. My biggest baseball play of the season so far. Probably played it for a different reason than you. Seattle has bases loaded in the 3rd. Lets get a couple.
                        Good luck.
                        "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Tough one on the Sox, btw. Blew a 2 run lead in the ninth. Maybe Oakland gets than one back for ya. Look forward to your picks Friday. 2-0 Seattle.
                          "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Hey Rocks. I don't remember ever losing two games the same day where I was ahead after eight innings. Seattle looking good now 5-1. What was your reason for liking them so much tonight.

Here's mine. Seattle, after years of always losing to the A's, now owns them going for seven in a row at Oakland. My other reason was Oakland, after playing over their head going 8-2, just lost two in a row. When this happens they should lose a few more as the high the team was on during their hot streak, fades away as they come back to earth from the two losses in a row.

Comment

My reasoning was pretty much what you said as your second reason. They were on a ncce run to start the season and as soon as the team loses the first game I start to look to see if they lose two in a row. If they lose the next, I am against them there after til they win again. That little theory proves to be pretty strong. Plus, just looking at the matchups, I wasnt worried about Oakland's pitcher tonight in the slightest bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X