Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone please read...NBA fix was shown on national TV last night!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can guarantee that investigations from the league will be looked into after this incident...especially with it being nationally televised and so blatently obvious....the whole scenerio of the final minute was something I nor Ronnie have never witnessed in our lives....like I said you had to have seen it for yourself....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      Open your god damn eyes. Shit happens every fucking night in the nba as well...It's pretty obvious everyone is sick of you crying and bitching about the nba. If you hate it so fucking bad, why were you watching in the first place? This shit is getting old. I'm sorry to be such a dick, but come on man.
      This thread was created by me being angry at everyone on this forum that has bashed me for cutting up NBA thinking I was retarted when it MY POINT WAS FUCKING PROVEN LAST NIGHT when it was shown as an obvious fix and manipulation of the total...I demand an apology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
        Crue was the shit when i was in highschool. I loved those dudes. Loved Ratt, Out of the cellar
        Crue,Guns,Def Leapard,AC/DC were all the shit.I'm 31 so high school was Pearl Jam,Bush,STP and bands like that but I still think the 80's rock bands were the shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          This thread was created by me being angry at everyone on this forum that has bashed me for cutting up NBA thinking I was retarted when it MY POINT WAS FUCKING PROVEN LAST NIGHT when it was shown as an obvious fix and manipulation of the total...I demand an apology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Thats it I cant take this shit anymore.

Comment

I can guarantee that investigations from the league will be looked into after this incident...especially with it being nationally televised and so blatently obvious....the whole scenerio of the final minute was something I nor Ronnie have never witnessed in our lives....like I said you had to have seen it for yourself....
            I've seen so many fucking basketball games it's ridiculous. I've seen fucking teams fouling down 20+ It's like a fucking empty netter in hockey. Shit fucking happens bro

Comment

I can feel your pain. Something similar happened to me years ago. I made a bet on Larry Zybisco when he was fighting champion Bruno Sammartino. Oh, Larry was really kicking the shit out of Bruno & just about had him pinned twice, but the ref kept counting slowly. Larry finally got Bruno down & the ref got to the count of 2 when all of a sudden, the Fabulous Moolah comes out of nowhere & hits Larry from behind rendering him unconscious. Bruno gets on top of him & pins him

It was the worst $5 I had ever lost. I vowed from that day on, I would never make another bet on wrestling.
              He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Kaptain went off on me for about a week dedicating titles to his personal thread and going in everyone elses thread making a fool of me saying stuff like "dont bet NBA cause Chado knows its fixed"...even ask MotorCtyPimp an avid NBA fan and follower for over 20 years seen this fix go down so point has been proven and to get ridiculed and bashed about saying its fixed I demand an apology for what was blatently shown last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I got your fucking apology...

Comment

I demand an apology thats what I meant by dont say anything unless you seen it.....
                    OK, now Coverboy is back!!!

Chado, you can't DEMAND anything around here. NO ONE can.

Again, just because you saw something doesn't mean YOU and YOUR opinion are correct.

Another example ... NFL instant replay ... They play it back 10 or more times, in slow motion, and from different angles. Not everyone will see it the way the referee calls it; weather he reverses the call or not.

Chado, you just need to learn to respect other's opinions when they differ from yours.
                    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan

Chado, you just need to learn to respect other's opinions when they differ from yours.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                        I got your fucking apology...
                        Not you Kyle cause you never bashed me for saying NBA is fixed all the time I am talking to the ones who threw it back in my face on a regular basis....WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU...IT WAS SHOWN IN BROAD DAY LIGHT ON NATIONAL TELEVISION LAST NIGHT SO THEREFORE I REQUEST AN APOLOGY FROM THOSE WHO MADE ME FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT FOR SAYING THIS ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by Chado1; 04-04-2008, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                          OK, now Coverboy is back!!!

Chado, you can't DEMAND anything around here. NO ONE can.

Again, just because you saw something doesn't mean YOU and YOUR opinion are correct.

Another example ... NFL instant replay ... They play it back 10 or more times, in slow motion, and from different angles. Not everyone will see it the way the referee calls it; weather he reverses the call or not.

Sorry request not demand.....

Comment

Lil Chuck

All I gotta say is that it just pissed me off when Kapt and others had made fun of me saying I was retarded that NBA is fixed when anyone WO ACTUALLY SEEN WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT was a clear example that is was fixed....I demand an apology thats what I meant by dont say anything unless you seen it.....
                            Here's your unwarranted apology "LIL CHUCK"

Last edited by Kaptain; 04-04-2008, 09:49 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Lil Chuck

All I gotta say is that it just pissed me off when Kapt and others had made fun of me saying I was retarded that NBA is fixed when anyone WO ACTUALLY SEEN WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT was a clear example that is was fixed....I demand an apology thats what I meant by dont say anything unless you seen it.....
                              Here's your unwarranted apology "LIL CHUCK"

You've definitely lost it, and have gone over the deep end.....I have tried to help you in the past, wasted my time obviously, and now I'm not gonna mittigate my dignity/integrity by even answering your "dumb ass" any more.....

You need to have about a 6 month "leave of absence", so you can promise to act grown up, and after 2 weeks, come back, and continue the same thing---all Bull Shit.....a la "BIG CHUCK"...

you also had plays on the other NBA games....did they win....were they fixed....you state the NBA is fixed, yet you continue to play it....you're a fcuking joke CHADO....

And like Rook said, it makes one not even want to be here anymore, to be considered a part of something your demented ass belongs to....has some bearing to it....I'll just OPT to pretend you(people like you) don't exist here...........

Straighten up CHADO....you need help more than you think you do....IMO
                              Last edited by Kaptain; 04-04-2008, 09:48 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol
                                I can feel your pain. Something similar happened to me years ago. I made a bet on Larry Zybisco when he was fighting champion Bruno Sammartino. Oh, Larry was really kicking the shit out of Bruno & just about had him pinned twice, but the ref kept counting slowly. Larry finally got Bruno down & the ref got to the count of 2 when all of a sudden, the Fabulous Moolah comes out of nowhere & hits Larry from behind rendering him unconscious. Bruno gets on top of him & pins him

It was the worst $5 I had ever lost. I vowed from that day on, I would never make another bet on wrestling.

LOL...the AWA ruled !

Comment

Working...
                                X