Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone please read...NBA fix was shown on national TV last night!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling this thread is headed towards 3 pages of responses with most of them being negative and I hope thats not where it heads.

I just wish it stays constructive and anyone who happened to watch it just give their honest opinion on the game and not other members of this board

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
      I have a feeling this thread is headed towards 3 pages of responses with most of them being negative and I hope thats not where it heads.

I just wish it stays constructive and anyone who happened to watch it just give their honest opinion on the game and not other members of this board

PEACE
      Pimp, this thread started off in a negative way ... What other direction can it head?

You should have started the thread, then you would have gotten honest opinions. Chado obviously doesn't want anyone's opinion on the game if it differs from his.
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

oh its just Chado bashing the NBA again

Comment

Here's your comment you told us not to make."Shut the fuck up you cry baby mother fucker" There,we all feel better now.

signed,
          Vols Fan and the rest of Bettorchat

Comment

Stick to pucks Chado.
            Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
              Here's your comment you told us not to make."Shut the fuck up you cry baby mother fucker" There,we all feel better now.

signed,
              hahahaha

And you watched the game right?
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Fixed!!!
                Last edited by Chado1; 04-04-2008, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                  hahahaha

And you watched the game right?
                  Why would I or you watch a game if I didn't have money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                    oh its just Chado bashing the NBA again
                    Now thats funny right there...

Comment

"oh its just Chado bashing the NBA again" or "oh hes just mad cause he wasnt on the right side and lost money"
                      You took the words right out of my mouth.

It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

The reason Jugo may not have thought it was 100% fixed is because he is too naive to believe that is beloved NBA could possibly be fixed yet AGAIN....
                        Chado,it's not that he is naive about the NBA but when your looking hard enough you can find something.I could watch a hockey game and cry and bitch saying it's fixed if I looked hard enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                          Chado,

I didn't see the game last night, nor have I seen a NBA game all season. I hate basketball. But I will make a comment here.

It's obvious that you have went on a few "temper tantrums" around here lately and a lot of people have been on your ass about them.

Most people tell you that you are entitled to your opinion, but you should step back and think about what you will say before you start typing.

Case in point again here tonight. You have an opinion on a NBA game that was played tonight. No matter what the reason is for your opinion, cause it's just your opinion. So, you start a thread about a game being fixed, which is your your opinion, and you immediately don't want anyone to comment unless they agree with you.

Chado, this is a sports message board and forum. Where do you get off telling people "I don't wanna here one fucking comment from anyone negatively about this towards me ...?"

Here you post a thread which implies that you are 100% correct and everyone else with a different opinion is wrong. You tell people "Don't anybody and I mean anybody open their fucking mouth ..." The question that most people will have here is "Who died and made you king?" And "why is your opinion 100% correct and anyone else is automatically wrong?"

Just because you seen something with your own eyes doesn't mean someone will not see it differently. For example, people saw Jesus raise people from the dead. Some believed that He was the Son of Man; others chose to believe He was doing works of the devil. Those people both saw the same thing, but had different opinions.

Now, this is just my opinion, but it appears that you are standing on the cliff once again and are about to dive off. And I would not be surprised if others made comments about this just as I have.

Having an opinion and posting it is one thing, but telling people, especially on a sports forum, that they better not comment and disagree with you is totally out of line here.

Jimmy, you are dead on brother. Chado, im convinced now beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are clueless and beyond help.

I dont know who you are to tell me or anyone else that we cant have our own opinion.

IMO in which you can disagree with, i think for your well being that Spark, Wayne, or Monte should ban you for a couple of weeks. You need to get some perspective brother, because you are off the hook lately.

By the way, i didnt see the game but it does appear fishy and might have been fixed, i just dont like someone telling any of us to fuck off and dont comment if we dont agree with you.
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan

signed,
                            [email protected]

Comment

The fix was on last night in the san jose game, i had under 5.5 and with 4 seconds in the game the goalie from san jose left his net unattended and the other team scored to make it 4-2.

FIXED
                              [email protected]

Comment

This whole thread makes me not want to be here anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X