Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone please read...NBA fix was shown on national TV last night!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcindaville
    The fix was on last night in the san jose game, i had under 5.5 and with 4 seconds in the game the goalie from san jose left his net unattended and the other team scored to make it 4-2.

FIXED

AND IF YOU DIDN'T SEE THE FUCKING GAME, KEEP YOUR FUCKING COMMENTS TO YOURSELF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
      Chado,

I didn't see the game last night, nor have I seen a NBA game all season. I hate basketball. But I will make a comment here.

It's obvious that you have went on a few "temper tantrums" around here lately and a lot of people have been on your ass about them.

Most people tell you that you are entitled to your opinion, but you should step back and think about what you will say before you start typing.

Case in point again here tonight. You have an opinion on a NBA game that was played tonight. No matter what the reason is for your opinion, cause it's just your opinion. So, you start a thread about a game being fixed, which is your your opinion, and you immediately don't want anyone to comment unless they agree with you.

Chado, this is a sports message board and forum. Where do you get off telling people "I don't wanna here one fucking comment from anyone negatively about this towards me ...?"

Here you post a thread which implies that you are 100% correct and everyone else with a different opinion is wrong. You tell people "Don't anybody and I mean anybody open their fucking mouth ..." The question that most people will have here is "Who died and made you king?" And "why is your opinion 100% correct and anyone else is automatically wrong?"

Just because you seen something with your own eyes doesn't mean someone will not see it differently. For example, people saw Jesus raise people from the dead. Some believed that He was the Son of Man; others chose to believe He was doing works of the devil. Those people both saw the same thing, but had different opinions.

Now, this is just my opinion, but it appears that you are standing on the cliff once again and are about to dive off. And I would not be surprised if others made comments about this just as I have.

Having an opinion and posting it is one thing, but telling people, especially on a sports forum, that they better not comment and disagree with you is totally out of line here.

As usual you hit it right on the head.

I hate it that you had to waste your valuable time with this cause nothing is going to change.

Until he's banned, leaves or is just flat out ignored Chado will be Chado.

I'm tired of being frustrated, I'm tired of trying to help this kid.

Now I'm just set on watching the destruction continue.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
        This whole thread makes me not want to be here anymore.

This isnt Bettorschat, its Chadochat
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
          AND IF YOU DIDN'T SEE THE FUCKING GAME, KEEP YOUR FUCKING COMMENTS TO YOURSELF!!!

Damn i didnt see it, shit my bad. I didnt stay up till 230 am and post a shut your mouth if you disagree with me thread
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
            This isnt Bettorschat, its Chadochat

It's a shame is what it is.

Comment

Lil Chuck Chado

from another one of "LIL CHUCKS", er I mean Chados posts yesterday....

LIL CHUCK SAID

EXACTLY...IN ALL MY YEARS OF WATCHING SPORTS I HAVE NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER SEEN SUCH AN OBVIOUS FIX OF A GAME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE YOU HAVE TO HAVE SEEN THAT ENDING TO KNOW WHAT I AM TAKLING ABOUT....AND KAPT AND EVERYONE ELSE LUAGHS AT ME AND THINKS I AM AN IDIOT OR WHATEVER....IF YOU JUST SEEN WHAT I JUST WATCHED LIVE YOURSELF OR ANYONE AND HONESTLY BELIEVE IT WASNT FIXED YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED....YOU WONDER WHY I DONT BET ON THIS TRASH....HOPEFULLY ANYONE WHO SEEN THE END OF THIS GAME WILL PUT MY CASE TO REST....FUCKING TRASH FIXED LEAGUE WAS JUST SHOWN IN BROAD MOTHER FUCKING DAY LIGHT FELLAS!!!

and I'm still at your Childish/Immature Ass.....

You are the CANCER of this Forum "LIL CHUCK"....Did you dedicate yourself to be the NEW CHUCK, after the other one got banned.....appears to me you believe that just your opinion counts...........

Good Post LSU and ROOK, and others.......GEZZ, this is getting old.....CHADO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I AGREE Kapt!

Comment

All I gotta say is that it just pissed me off when Kapt and others had made fun of me saying I was retarded that NBA is fixed when anyone WO ACTUALLY SEEN WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT was a clear example that is was fixed....I demand an apology thats what I meant by dont say anything unless you seen it.....
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

The fucking Sharks goalie left the fucking net unattended with 5 secs to play and a goal was scored to make it 6 total goals on a total of 5.5! What is the fucking difference???

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      All I gotta say is that it just pissed me off when Kapt and others had made fun of me saying I was retarded that NBA is fixed when anyone WO ACTUALLY SEEN WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT was a clear example that is was fixed....I demand an apology thats what I meant by dont say anything unless you seen it.....
                      Chado,in the words of the great Motley Crue "Dont go away mad,just go away" is the only way to sum it up.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                        The fucking Sharks goalie left the fucking net unattended with 5 secs to play and a goal was scored to make it 6 total goals on a total of 5.5! What is the fucking difference???
                        Its an empty netter...happens every night...

I wish I could find a youtube clip of the ending of last nights NBA game...there will clearly be re-percutions from the league handed down and investigated after it cause it was the most obvious and unconcealed fix I have ever witnessed in my life....

Comment

I wish I could find a youtube clip of the ending of last nights NBA game...there will clearly be re-percutions from the league handed down and investigated after it cause it was the most obvious and unconcealed fix I have ever witnessed in my life....
                          Why? Cause they fucking fouled? Give me a fucking break...

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                            Why? Cause they fucking fouled? Give me a fucking break...
                            Are you joking me????

MotorCtyPimp even saw the same thing as me...he said he has watched NBA games for the past 20 years and NEVER EVER seen something like that in his life....did you read post #41 of that thread or see the game yourself cause if you did you would know exactly what myself and him are talking about....

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                              Chado,in the words of the great Motley Crue "Dont go away mad,just go away" is the only way to sum it up.

Crue was the shit when i was in highschool. I loved those dudes. Loved Ratt, Out of the cellar
                              [email protected]

Comment

Open your god damn eyes. Shit happens every fucking night in the nba as well...It's pretty obvious everyone is sick of you crying and bitching about the nba. If you hate it so fucking bad, why were you watching in the first place? This shit is getting old. I'm sorry to be such a dick, but come on man.

Comment

Working...
                                X