Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

white sox sux but at least we got company.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1
    Molta buddy...how do you afford to go to World Series and Super Bowls all the time and shit?

He's a Mobster bro

Comment

i have friends in the ticket business and understand how it works and how to get tickets. believe me, i cant afford to spend those prices you see online, and never do. i'm kinda lucky i guess cause i've gone to some big time events.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
        As hard as it is to say...I can't counter the WS ring comment, and until the Cubs do win one, I'll have to

HOWEVER...to say that south side fans are smarter is just a bit fuzzy to me.

I'd definetely say that you have a more BANDWAGON representation then anything. If your winning which is rare, the dead beat dads, guys on parole, hookers, high school drop outs, gang bangers, and wife beaters will all go and root you all on.

I'm excited for the "Bring your probation officer to the game" day that you all are having. That's really gonna sell that park out.

Cubs fans are insanely loyal. Too loyal? Maybe up till about 5 years ago I'd say yes. But for the last half decade or so, the Cubs have made the effort to put a winning product on the field. And the fans have showed their apprecaition by selling out every game like they've been doing. The more they spend, the more the Cubs have spent on bringing more quality players in.

If no one shows up to the "cell"...how in the world do they get better? You think Reinsdorf is just going to dig into his pockets and just spend without getting anything in return? LOL

Ask Migel Crabera that...or maybe even Tori Hunter.

They'll give you the answer to that.
        LOL pal. Exactly the crowd at a Sox night game. I was at a Cubs/Sox game at The Cell last year and the classless douchebags there were swearing at a nine year old kid in the bathroom for having a Cub jersey on.
        "Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have..." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Cub Fans Have Class!

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          He's a Mobster bro

ONE OF SOONER BOYS AT WRIGLEY.

YEA THOSE CUB FANS HAVE WAY MORE CLASS THAN SOX FANS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfV6Yo2-q0o

Comment

Class = Wrigley

ANOTHER CLASS CUB FAN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KneJBtVL7kY&NR=1

WRIGLEY IS THE EPITOME OF CLASS.

Comment

white sox fans look like they just got out of jail.

and if you are going to generalize, what about the 2 thug white sox fans who beat up an old 1st base coach. THAT IS THE EPITOME OF CLASS

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                white sox fans look like they just got out of jail.

and if you are going to generalize, what about the 2 thug white sox fans who beat up an old 1st base coach. THAT IS THE EPITOME OF CLASS

STILL PISSED ABOUT THE 2005 SERIES IN WHICH THE SOX PUT THE BEATDOWN TO YOUR BELOVED ASTROS?

SWEET MEMORIES FOR YOU MOLTA

http://www.sportsjersey.com/products...+27+Signatures

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
                  STILL PISSED ABOUT THE 2005 SERIES IN WHICH THE SOX PUT THE BEATDOWN TO YOUR BELOVED ASTROS?

SWEET MEMORIES FOR YOU MOLTA

http://www.sportsjersey.com/products...+27+Signatures

has nothing to do with 2 sox fans beating up an old guy coaching 1st base. i know, it pales into comparison of your youtubes of some random guy getting kicked out of the bleachers.

Comment

Working...
                  X