Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the Duke line so low?

Only -3.5...

I am not sold on West Virginia at all...

Seems to easy to lay that with Duke...

Thoughts?

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

love duke tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
      love duke tomorrow
      Good...so do I...think they bounce back from that shitty performance against Belmont and get their heads out of their asses...

Also love K State +5.0...too many points in what should be a VERY close game IMO....

Comment

love the over. both shoot lots of three's and duke has not been playing great of late. duke spread could be a sucker bet if you like duke.line should be 5 or 6. wouldn't be surprised if game close throughout and duke covers at end wins by 4 0r 5. I think west virginia can hang.
        THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
        your word is your bond

Comment

i kinda like Duke 2!

Comment

I love Duke so you guys might want to fade
            THINK BLUE

Comment

the perception will be that everyone is on duke tomorrow, and they probably will be, but whatever. i'm tired of trying to 'fade' these types of games. just take who we like and hopefully it hits.

i'd rather cap the game and lose then try to figure out who everyone is on, then hope i'm right, then hope 'they' lose.

Comment

Originally posted by birdog
                I love Duke so you guys might want to fade
                You are silly... The line is low due to the Belmont game. According to Steven A. Smith he made a comment that WVU has chance of winning and do not be surprised due to matchups. I love Duke, they have better players and they have better coaching. I already placed my wager to go "ALL IN" on my offshore

Comment

the perception will be that everyone is on duke tomorrow, and they probably will be, but whatever. i'm tired of trying to 'fade' these types of games. just take who we like and hopefully it hits.

i'd rather cap the game and lose then try to figure out who everyone is on, then hope i'm right, then hope 'they' lose.
                  I just said this to my buddy earlier today...gets ridiculous at times....

Comment

Fuck it...just got down on Duke moneyline @ -160...laying the juice not fucking around with any points...they bounce back and win this game IMO...

GO BLUE DEVILS!!!

Comment

Don't sell WVA short, Duke is not strong inside. WVA has 3 pt shooters and this is no a bad matchup for WVA.

WVA does not match up with big physical teams which Duke is not. WVA wins outright unless the refs pull the fix.
                      NBA is a joke

Comment

WVU wins outright...not sure how you can syay the line look slow when WVU beat a tough AZ swaud and Duke struggled woth a 15 seed.
                        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Perception is king....I actually also like Duke here off instinct and it helps the line value with both of their recent performances and as far as everyone being on Duke.....they arent so far 50/50

PEACE

Comment

can I assume you are playing

Duke ML
                            K ST +5....which is now 4 1/2

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X