• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chado, Whatever You Do The Best Of Luck, Happy Easter
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

IMO - Belmont should of won yesterday and WVA will set it right today .

gl chado

Comment

Chado asked

Why is the Duke line so low?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only -3.5...

I am not sold on West Virginia at all...

here's your answer.....Cause W Va is a good team, hot right now, and Duke is not playing up to their potential......

Final score.....
        W Va 73
        Duke 67

W Va wins outright -----books know their lines pretty well here in the US of A.......they were sold on W Va's abilities.....

Take a seat Duke.....adios.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
          Chado asked

Why is the Duke line so low?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only -3.5...

I am not sold on West Virginia at all...

here's your answer.....Cause W Va is a good team, hot right now, and Duke is not playing up to their potential......

Final score.....
          W Va 73
          Duke 67

W Va wins outright -----books know their lines pretty well here in the US of A.......they were sold on W Va's abilities.....

Take a seat Duke.....adios.....
          Aren't you doing exactly what he does...making statements after the fact. Or are you trying to show him what he sounds like? Either way Kapt this seems a little out of your character to stoop to the persons level that you are so bothered by. It seems you've given Chado a lot of your energy and although I understand your points, its out of your control how he acts.
          Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Eljugo

Originally posted by ELJUGO
            Aren't you doing exactly what he does...making statements after the fact. Or are you trying to show him what he sounds like? Either way Kapt this seems a little out of your character to stoop to the persons level that you are so bothered by. It seems you've given Chado a lot of your energy and although I understand your points, its out of your control how he acts.
            Aren't you doing exactly what he does....making statements after the fact.............yes

Or are you trying to show him what he sounds like...yes

Either way Kapt this seems a little out of your character to stoop to the persons level that you are so bothered by. It seems you've given Chado a lot of your energy and although I understand your points, its out of your control how he acts.[/QUOTE]

Yes, alot of my energy today, and for the last couple of years.....I've tried to talk to and guide him, to no avail.....and it's not really out of my control, cause I'm making damn sure others are aware of his shenannigans.....we've had other people banned (Big Chuck) for one for the same stuff....

He's progressively getting worse....

You notice.... he goes into others threads, and say LOL, LMAO, ROFLMAO and inserts the laughing I cons constantly......

He doesn't make threads showing his plays, yet comes out and tell you how good he did....a la Chuck

He contradicts his plays, says he won, but had the other side in an opinion thread, and then says he bought the hook....a la chuck....

Give me a break....there's a definite pattern here, and I repeat, getting progressively worse........

appreciate your opinion, as always, and anyone elses.....but if there's a problem, and you can see it escalating, one needs to at least try and correct it.....IMO

Remember this----there has been others banned for the same things............

This is all he needs to learn to do , unless it's constructive/supportive, and be more of a team player, cause it's what we're about....

Not Chados unsolicited LMAO's, this team sucks, the NBA is rigged, HOCKEY is the only sport, and his feeling sorry for us US citizens, on several ocassions........he Irks the shit out of me.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
              Don't sell WVA short, Duke is not strong inside. WVA has 3 pt shooters and this is no a bad matchup for WVA.

WVA does not match up with big physical teams which Duke is not. WVA wins outright unless the refs pull the fix.

Have to bump my post here, I swept today, sorry I did not post all my plays but I had of course WVA, others were Mich ST, Marquette and Marquette over, and Xavier.

$1600 profit today!
              NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
                Have to bump my post here, I swept today, sorry I did not post all my plays but I had of course WVA, others were Mich ST, Marquette and Marquette over, and Xavier.

$1600 profit today!

Congrats good capping, wished Id listend

Comment

Working...
                X