Saturday Plays All Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SundevilSam
    What's up buddy? I am doing good. I have quit internet gambling for over a month. My friend and I bet on the superbowl via a friend, but no other gambling. A lot more freedom for me and less to be worried about. I can still go to Vegas if I want to, and instead of betting 10 times a day, I can bet maybe once a month or two, and be fine with that. I am actually much happier this way, which I never thought I would be. I was really kind of hand cuffed to betting. No matter what I did, I had to have a bet on something. It is so much nicer to not have money on a game at all time. Alot much stress. Call me if you want to ever have a talk. I am a shrink, just in case you didn't know. You're story was really good.
    Great to hear man......and yes I have been through a hell of a lot in my life as read by my story for sure bro...anyway...heading to bed...went out with a bunch of girls from work to a club tonight and drank a bunch of sprites and cokes while they got drunk and had a blast... also didnt bother me at all....its 4AM man heading to bed...I will get your email from on eof the mods....talk to you later pal...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      Great to hear man......and yes I have been through a hell of a lot in my life as read by my story for sure bro...anyway...heading to bed...went out with a bunch of girls from work to a club tonight and drank a bunch of sprites and cokes while they got drunk and had a blast... also didnt bother me at all....its 4AM man heading to bed...I will get your email from on eof the mods....talk to you later pal...
      No matter, all the drama, you are on the right track. Congrats on the great deal of sobriety, from illicits and alcohol. You are indeed a success. Give me a call.

Troy.
      Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Working...
      X