Saturday Plays All Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Plays All Day

1-3 yesterday as i always seem to blow up on fridays. Anyways i finally have a free saturday to post some winners(i hope)... gonna throw out my two 12 pm plays and come back with more in a few. I hate to do it but im playin 3 road favs in the big east today(and a big play on a roadie in the big 12) but i gotta go with how i feel.
    703 G Town -3
    705 UCONN -5.5

gl fellas be back soon
    twitter: @JumpouttheJim

BOL today Jimmy...your Sabres as dogs today @ 1:00 PM or what?

Told you they were my darkhorse to turn it around and make a playoff push...remember when I said that...they have went 8-0-2 since then...told ya...

PS - Wheres the CBB GOY at?
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      BOL today Jimmy...your Sabres as dogs today @ 1:00 PM or what?

Told you they were my darkhorse to turn it around and make a playoff push...remember when I said that...they have went 8-0-2 since then...told ya...

PS - Wheres the CBB GOY at?

yes sir chado u called it...love they way they are playin im playin them today gonna post the rest in a few as far as the GOY is concerned its comin in a few youll just have to wait buddy lol u like my sabres today?

Comment

Originally posted by myrjimmy3
        yes sir chado u called it...love they way they are playin im playin them today gonna post the rest in a few as far as the GOY is concerned its comin in a few youll just have to wait buddy lol u like my sabres today?
        Tough to say...Rangers have also been playing well...this is a huge game in the standings for both teams...like the under most I think....

Comment

Goy

755 Texas +2 10* GOY I almsot didint make this as big of a play becasue it goes against the system and i always play the system and chunger had baylor as a play almsot scared me off but Texas has won 9 straight in Waco, 6-2 ATS in the last 8 games. Augustine tends to struggle agaisnt Baylor but i see him bouncing back from a poor outing vs kansas and brings it today. These two teams are goin in oppoite diretions as baylor has dropped 4 of 5 and texas came off that HUGE win vs kansas. Baylor plays NO defense, worst in Big 12 but can score the basketball with the best of them. I see texas being able to stop Baylor somewhat and them being able to score at will themselves. 83-79 Texas gets it done~

the rest:
          734 Georgia +8
          744 Arizona -1.5
          827 Memphis-8
          840 Oregon -1
          843 MIchigan St. +4
          727 Louisville -5.5

51 Buffalo +115

Comment

Good luck today Jimmy!!

Comment

BOL to ya today Jimmy.
              Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

good luck today, Mr. Jimmy!

Comment

755 Texas +2 10* GOY I almsot didint make this as big of a play becasue it goes against the system and i always play the system and chunger had baylor as a play almsot scared me off but Texas has won 9 straight in Waco, 6-2 ATS in the last 8 games. Augustine tends to struggle agaisnt Baylor but i see him bouncing back from a poor outing vs kansas and brings it today. These two teams are goin in oppoite diretions as baylor has dropped 4 of 5 and texas came off that HUGE win vs kansas. Baylor plays NO defense, worst in Big 12 but can score the basketball with the best of them. I see texas being able to stop Baylor somewhat and them being able to score at will themselves. 83-79 Texas gets it done~
                  Nice buddy...should have listened!!!

Comment

Nice buddy...should have listened!!!
                    omg dude not over 2 point game ahhhhhhhh

Comment

wow that got close i almost called tha scorce tho but a winner

Comment

wow that got close i almost called tha scorce tho but a winner
                        Wow...thats crazy how close you were to the predicted final score...congrats again!!!

Comment

Whats up Chad. You around????
                          Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Originally posted by SundevilSam
                            Whats up Chad. You around????
                            Ya man....how are ya pal?

Comment

Ya man....how are ya pal?
                              What's up buddy? I am doing good. I have quit internet gambling for over a month. My friend and I bet on the superbowl via a friend, but no other gambling. A lot more freedom for me and less to be worried about. I can still go to Vegas if I want to, and instead of betting 10 times a day, I can bet maybe once a month or two, and be fine with that. I am actually much happier this way, which I never thought I would be. I was really kind of hand cuffed to betting. No matter what I did, I had to have a bet on something. It is so much nicer to not have money on a game at all time. Alot much stress. Call me if you want to ever have a talk. I am a shrink, just in case you didn't know. You're story was really good.
                              Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Working...
                              X