No announcement yet.

i BELIEVE IN CLEMENS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I've pointed out in many other threads, it is impossible for liberals to discuss anything without bringing up George Bush.

For what it's worth, Clemens is the worst liar I've seen in a long time. he needs lessons from Clinton.

If the lefties can bring up Bush, I'll bring up the future first lady.

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
      wayne why dont you or Monte say anything to him?????
      Poor Jordan. Answer him please. Just to stop his crying....
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

lets see now.....McNafee named 3 people...

Knoblack----admitted it

Petite----admitted it

Clemens----denied it.....

why would he lie about just one of the three.....this thought intrigues me.....

especially since Knoblack and Petie said Clemens was using em.......

makes me tend to believe Clemens is lying.....IMO

course I don't give a fuck either way, cause we got more important issues to be worried about....just my take....

excuse the spelling, I didn't take the time to look em up....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
          You are truly a misguided individual Jordan.
          quiet toolbox
          jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
            You are truly a misguided individual Jordan.

why because you don't agree with him?

Comment

Liberals / Conservatives
              Kruise Record 28-21

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                why because you don't agree with him?

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
                  Come on Grandpa, you are forgetting Clinton had Bin Laden offered to him several times on a platter and he was too afraid to take him out. Yea Bush was in office a few months when it happened, all this was planned for years under the Clinton watch. He was too busy getting BJs to handle National security.

Actually, I heard the Bush administration planned the attacks, did you see how those buildings came down, obviously detonated?? Signed Rosie O'Donnell and many other ignorant liberals.
                  Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                    lets see now.....McNafee named 3 people...

Knoblack----admitted it

Petite----admitted it

Clemens----denied it.....

why would he lie about just one of the three.....this thought intrigues me.....

especially since Knoblack and Petie said Clemens was using em.......

makes me tend to believe Clemens is lying.....IMO

course I don't give a fuck either way, cause we got more important issues to be worried about....just my take....

excuse the spelling, I didn't take the time to look em up....

That really is the only way to look at this whole fiasco. And shouldn't our leaders be spending their time on what really matters?

BTW, the only evidence I needed for Clemens Roid Rage occurred in the WS v the Mets when he threw Piazza's broken bat back at him. No sane person acts like that.
                    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
                      BTW, the only evidence I needed for Clemens Roid Rage occurred in the WS v the Mets when he threw Piazza's broken bat back at him. No sane person acts like that.
                      I wish someone asked him that question while under oath///"Mr. Clemens, did you really believe that the bat you threw at Mike Piazza was the ball?'....hell, they asked him what jersey he was going to wear to the Hall?!?!?!?!?!
                      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Clemens = Liar, I almost feel bad for him, Roger, I know that you worked hard to get were you did, but lets just save some face and admit that you needed them to stay competitve when you got older...
                        Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Working...
                        X