i BELIEVE IN CLEMENS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i BELIEVE IN CLEMENS

This Whole Thing Is A Joke.........as The Republican Congressman Says, This Thing Is A Circus
    jordanrules..................

Why in the world would Andy Pettitte lie under oath and risk going to prison?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
      Why in the world would Andy Pettitte lie under oath and risk going to prison?
      I think all have lied to some point, now its about credibility, and i believe Clemens over the sell-out
      jordanrules..................

Comment

I believe Pettite.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
          I think all have lied to some point, now its about credibility, and i believe Clemens over the sell-out
          This is why you believe in idiots like Rush Limbaugh and other people of his ilk who feed you garbage on a daily basis.

KAZ
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Rush Limbaugh?? why bring this into it, typical Lib. Clinton never lied, not a single time!! ever (point finger)
            NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
              Rush Limbaugh?? why bring this into it, typical Lib. Clinton never lied, not a single time!! ever (point finger)
              Why bring up Limbaugh? Because he feeds you rightwingers all the crap you can ask for on a daily basis. Because Jordan is easily swayed by Clemens who could possibly be lying. If he believes Limbaugh, who is a known pillpopping entertainer, then he certainly would believe that Roger Clemens isn't lying....That's why.

I don't know if he is lying or not. But I will form my own opinion after watching this and listening to his testimony.

KAZ
              [email protected]

Comment

You paint with a broad brush, very small-minded of you. I thought libs were open - minded.
                NBA is a joke

Comment

You paint with a broad brush, very small-minded of you. I thought libs were open - minded.
                  I'm small minded? Ok, whatever. I'll continue to listen to the testimony and make my own mind up, because I don't think this is a waste of time or taxpayer dollars. That's because I'm small minded.

KAZ
                  [email protected]

Comment

Roger Clemens is a BIG PRICK, always has been and always will be! Now he is Busted on Roids! I knew Randy Johnson is and was always Better!! Roger, your busted so just give it up!
                    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

This is not a waste of money and the War on Terrorism is?? You are small minded.
                        NBA is a joke

Comment

jordan, funny how you blast Bonds, and now you have Rogers back. He is done, his whole career since 2000 should have a big *.
                          "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

How anyone can believe Roger Clemens is beyond me, Petit did the right thing and told the truth from the beginning as where Roger is caught in a web of lies.
                            Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

This is not a waste of money and the War on Terrorism is?? You are small minded.
                              Wake up Flare...Everyone now believes this war is a joke and has cost thousands of innocent lives and trillions of taxpayers dollars. Do you know how much one trillion dollars is? It is directly related to economy of this country and toilet it's in. It's is an unbelievable amount of money and it will only continue for a long time......That's been a complete waste of taxpayer dollars. Are you safer knowing Bin Laden has been caught? Oh wait, he hasn't been.

KAZ
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X