Comment

gl Pimpster---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

adding

5* George Washington Under 144

PEACE

Comment

Damn it I like so many more games tonight but I told myself I will not get crazy making plays on nights like this and Saturday and am already on quite a handful....I will post everything I else I like just for the sake of posting it and possibly adding it

Clippers +8......I really think they have a great chance of winning this game

Duquesne -1
          Central Michigan +2'...I will most likely add this closer to gametime
          Auburn +2'
          Colorado +9
          Nebraska +11....most likely add this also

6 plays....leans and 3 maybe adds

PEACE

Comment

GLLLLLLLLLLLLL PIMPER I REALLLLY THINK U ARE GOING TO HAVE A GREAAAAAAAAAAAAT NIGHT I HOPE AT LEAST uU HAVE BEEEN KICKING ASS IN THE NBA, AS ALWAYS,THANK U DO NOT KNOW HOW U DO IT ESPICALLY IN THE NBA GLLLLLLLLLLLL
            GETER DONE PEACE
            U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
            THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
            BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
              Lets say they only have 90 pts at the half of that Orlando game...I will then come back with a 2H over if say that # is 100 and I will then have plays on the over 190 and the over 203

Same with the Wash Under....say they have 100 at the half and the 2h line is 94 or something then I will have plays un both the 184 and the 194.....now if its within a couple of points I will leave it alone but if you are patient and are willing to wait for value the 2h plays are actually better then the game totals IMO

PEACE
              I agree totally with that last sentence.
              "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

good luck tonight, big Pimp'n!

Comment

unreal, i bet an Nba game and unless they have a huge 2nd half, they wont sniff this over,,, sorry to jinx ya Pimp...im watching this game and i can hear the coaches talking....thats how bored the crowd is....Nba is boring, and i want to kick my own ass for betting it.....The brand is simply horrible
                  jordanrules..................

Comment

2h

10* Magic Over 104'

Crappy pace to the first half but this should get there and I still have faith in the game total also....also the game is not as bad it seems because the first half line was 96 and the 2h line pregame was 106

PEACE

edit for 104' not 105
                    Last edited by MtrCtyPimp; 02-06-2008, 08:18 PM.

Comment

good luck
                      jordanrules..................

Comment

Got 1 more pending play but regardless I think its time for a much needed break from the daily grind as Im just not feeling it anymore...I guess losing kind of burns me out.

Still up on the year and I think its best to walk away now.....not for good....just for a break....wish you guys the best and Ill catch up in the future...who knows maybe a week, month, few months...but I am not quitting, just taking a break

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                        X