Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Hoops****

10* Magic Over 203

Ok this line smells like shit...they just played a month ago and scored a whopping 191 on a 198' line and now they have this line at 203? Over is the play for me

7* Wizards Under 184

Here we go again with another stupid line.....these 2 met a couple of months ago in SA and scored 203 on a nice line of 199'....why in the fuck are we looking at a 184?

Still need to look at the Boston/Knicks/Mavs/Nugs games as they dont have overnight numbers

10* Syracuse -3

5* Oklahoma -2'

5* Georgia -3'

Ill add anything in this thread tomorrow and will be making halftime plays on the totals if they arent on pace at the half

PEACE

Like the Cuse also. Good luck bro!

Comment

Love it buddy! I'm all over those totals! Oklahoma State is going to be a big one for me tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        Love it buddy! I'm all over those totals! Oklahoma State is going to be a big one for me tomorrow night

Good stuff man....totals were the only thing I didnt lose money on tonight

PEACE

Comment

5* Tulane +6

PEACE

Comment

I will be on the CUSE 2 morrow--GL PIMP!!

Comment

Hey bud, quick question.
              Syracuse is a system play, that I know and more than likely the reason for you picking them. System #2 actually to be precise. Well, anyway, if you could just let me in on what makes it a 10* instead of a 7* or 5*? Just curious.
              We are fading Uconn after their win over Pittsburgh as a home favorite. But is there another system attached to it that I am missing?
              "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
                Hey bud, quick question.
                Syracuse is a system play, that I know and more than likely the reason for you picking them. System #2 actually to be precise. Well, anyway, if you could just let me in on what makes it a 10* instead of a 7* or 5*? Just curious.
                We are fading Uconn after their win over Pittsburgh as a home favorite. But is there another system attached to it that I am missing?
                UConn is now ranked also and Syracure is unranked fitting both systems

PEACE

Comment

Ah, the ranked part slipped past me. Great info. Thanks for the quick response. And for the post!
                  "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

BOL with the hoops for tonight Ronnie!!!
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

best of luck, thanks for the plays...when you say you're going to make halftime plays on the o/u if its not on pace which way will you go?

Comment

Good Luck Pimp

Comment

Originally posted by theasterisk
                          best of luck, thanks for the plays...when you say you're going to make halftime plays on the o/u if its not on pace which way will you go?
                          Lets say they only have 90 pts at the half of that Orlando game...I will then come back with a 2H over if say that # is 100 and I will then have plays on the over 190 and the over 203

Same with the Wash Under....say they have 100 at the half and the 2h line is 94 or something then I will have plays un both the 184 and the 194.....now if its within a couple of points I will leave it alone but if you are patient and are willing to wait for value the 2h plays are actually better then the game totals IMO

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by tinman666
                            Good Luck Pimp
                            Thanks man....havent been seeing you around as much.....hope things are well brother

PEACE

Comment

Hey pimp whats been good lately??
                              What about spurs/wiz under....last posted total was 199.5 and it went over by 5 now the posted total is 183.5???
                              Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Working...
                              X