Thrusdays all everything IN GAME....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    The longer this show goes on, the more confused i get. They need to add some closure with answers ... and SOON!
    that's why i loved season 3....i feel like they wrapped a lot of stuff up...while still making it interesting.....plus leaving some good mysteries open.

who WOULDN'T want 15 min with kate? allthough i would also like an hour with emile (claire)
    1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Alexander Ovechkin is fuckin AMAZING!!!

4 fucking goals!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Alexander Ovechkin is fuckin AMAZING!!!

4 fucking goals!!!

I think he now has 42!!!

Dude is gonna get at least 60 this year...WOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
          that's why i loved season 3....i feel like they wrapped a lot of stuff up...while still making it interesting.....plus leaving some good mysteries open.

who WOULDN'T want 15 min with kate? allthough i would also like an hour with emile (claire)
          How has Hurley not lost a ton of weight? I know he had food and all but c'mon!!!

Comment

NC STATE CRUSHING DUKE! let's hope they can finish the job unlike my terps
            1 = $25

Comment

I was in the virtual waiting room for 16 hours last Saturday (Literally), and i never got in. I had to get these through a ticket broker.

yeah i have a ticket broker out of providence RI who i use to deal with years ago. i use to get field box seats for 1.5x face value. they were $80 back then I use to get them for $120 a seat. loved it. now the same seats go for 3x face value per seat for any regular non yankee game. its crazy.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

how is stanford WU not on tv?
                1 = $25

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                  yeah i have a ticket broker out of providence RI who i use to deal with years ago. i use to get field box seats for 1.5x face value. they were $80 back then I use to get them for $120 a seat. loved it. now the same seats go for 3x face value per seat for any regular non yankee game. its crazy.
                  Why don't you go see the Sox at Jacob's field in Cleveland? We drove 13 hours to get there but we went right through your area on the way and you must be pretty close? We bought GREAT seats for 2 games at $20 a ticket and when we were there and wanted to see the 3rd game, we walked up to the box office an hour before the game and got seats. It was at least 1/2 Red Sox fans and it was a blast. Very cheap too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
                    how is stanford WU not on tv?
                    Who you got? I have Stanford.

Comment

Why don't you go see the Sox at Jacob's field in Cleveland? We drove 13 hours to get there but we went right through your area on the way and you must be pretty close? We bought GREAT seats for 2 games at $20 a ticket and when we were there and wanted to see the 3rd game, we walked up to the box office an hour before the game and got seats. It was at least 1/2 Red Sox fans and it was a blast. Very cheap too!!!

i am 3hrs west of boston. prolly about 7 hours to cleveland. i'm thinkin of going to baltimore. my friend went to camden yards and said it was great. tix were cheap and stadium was sweet

if you were going thru albany you shoulda called me i woulda hooked ya up with dinner. lots of great places to eat around here.
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

i don't know shit about shit but duke -12 for the 2nd half has to be free money
                        1 = $25

Comment

Who you got? I have Stanford.
                          oh congrats, haha, i took WU
                          1 = $25

Comment

How over-rated is Indiana...what a joke they are!!!

Comment

yeah indiana pretty much sucks
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                                i am 3hrs west of boston. prolly about 7 hours to cleveland. i'm thinkin of going to baltimore. my friend went to camden yards and said it was great. tix were cheap and stadium was sweet

if you were going thru albany you shoulda called me i woulda hooked ya up with dinner. lots of great places to eat around here.
                                Yes, i know a ton of people who went to Baltimore and they loved it. That will be my next Sox road trip for sure! I almost went last year. Camden yards is usually about 75% Sox fans ... 76% if you count Kevin Millar!

Comment

Working...
                                X