No announcement yet.

Thrusdays all everything IN GAME....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit, I've seen about 8 fouls in the last 10 possessions called against NC State. Holy shit refs, Duke doesn't need the help.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      I figured you would have bet against Puke too since they are on t.v.

truth be told. I did most of my capping of games during the day @ work. i'd look over the card. pick the games i like do some research and bet the games i liked. didnt take awhile but now that i'm locked out at work i dont have the time when i'm home and most games have started. I only bet the indiana game cause i saw it was gonna be on and i've always thought wisky has been overrated in hoops. so i just simply bet indy blindly....stupid i know but it was only $50 and my only bet so not a big deal
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
        truth be told. I did most of my capping of games during the day @ work. i'd look over the card. pick the games i like do some research and bet the games i liked. didnt take awhile but now that i'm locked out at work i dont have the time when i'm home and most games have started. I only bet the indiana game cause i saw it was gonna be on and i've always thought wisky has been overrated in hoops. so i just simply bet indy blindly....stupid i know but it was only $50 and my only bet so not a big deal
        I knew Gordon was hurting for Indiana but i couldn't pass up the points. I had a feeling it was a mistake and it isn't looking good. I played them small too.

Comment

wayne...are you die hard? I've been in love with this show and re watched all 3 seasons in the past 3 weeks leading up to this premiere. it's somewhat dissapointing...but still incredibly awesome at the same time....i won't ruin it for you. but watch it ASAP.
          1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Dimer, I bought the tickets for my 1st Sox game this year. They are against Milwaukee in May. It could be a fun series. Both Rookies of the year are in that game and the N.L. HR Leader too (Fielder). Eric Gagne comes back as the Milwaukee closer too!

I bought 12 tickets and a bunch of us are going down.

Comment

so lebron is out??? i'm seeing cavs +2 now against the sonics?

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
                wayne...are you die hard? I've been in love with this show and re watched all 3 seasons in the past 3 weeks leading up to this premiere. it's somewhat dissapointing...but still incredibly awesome at the same time....i won't ruin it for you. but watch it ASAP.
                I've seen every epiosode and watched from day 1. We started DVR'ing it last year when the time went to 10 pm and it is just better watching commercial free. I'll watch it on Saturday.

Comment

Dimer, I bought the tickets for my 1st Sox game this year. They are against Milwaukee in May. It could be a fun series. Both Rookies of the year are in that game and the N.L. HR Leader too (Fielder). Eric Gagne comes back as the Milwaukee closer too!

I bought 12 tickets and a bunch of us are going down.

damn how did you get them? i tried getting tix but as usual was locked out on the website. i have given up. pre 2004 i use to by about 1k worth of sox tix. pick the games i wanted to see and sell the rest on ebay. I never made money i just made enough to cover the cost of all the tix so i got to go for free. now its impossible.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLemke
                    so lebron is out??? i'm seeing cavs +2 now against the sonics?

Lebron is OUT!

Comment

I've seen every epiosode and watched from day 1. We started DVR'ing it last year when the time went to 10 pm and it is just better watching commercial free. I'll watch it on Saturday.
                      well hit me up once you watch it....things that are still bugging me:

they said kate was pregnant

the statue with 4 toes

who is jacob

why didn't john locke die

plus, im so sad charlie died.
                      1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

the statue with 4 toes

who is jacob

I would love just 15 minutes with a naked Kate!

Comment

i am watchin the halftime show on espn and the guy just referenced biggie smalls. ugh the guy died like 10yrs ago
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

the statue with 4 toes

who is jacob

The longer this show goes on, the more confused i get. They need to add some closure with answers ... and SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                              damn how did you get them? i tried getting tix but as usual was locked out on the website. i have given up. pre 2004 i use to by about 1k worth of sox tix. pick the games i wanted to see and sell the rest on ebay. I never made money i just made enough to cover the cost of all the tix so i got to go for free. now its impossible.
                              I was in the virtual waiting room for 16 hours last Saturday (Literally), and i never got in. I had to get these through a ticket broker.

Comment

Dimer

Getting Red Sox tickets is virtually impossible right now without either knowing somebody or giving up your 1st born. I don't think others in ML Cities would believe how bad it is right now. It sucks!

Others who can call the box office and get tickets do not realize how lucky they are!

Comment

Working...
                                X