Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Habs are going all the fucking way this year baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Three Jack
    You crack me up...I watched most of the game...Bruins on the PP the whole first period? What f-ing game did you watch? 3 minors for the Habs, 2 for the Bruins...please Chado, take off the rose colored glasses. I am beginning to think you don't know what you are talking about!!!

It was a fairly referred game, in the opinion if an IMPARTIAL OBSERVER, accept for the call in OT. And, imo, you have to be a little more liberal in the last 10 minutes of a tied playoff game...having said that, one of the minors on the Bruins plus the one in OT was a joke...again, welcome to Saturday Niht in Montreal...that's why you play for home ice.
    The one thing you need to recognize Jack that doesnt show up on the box score is the "non-calls" and that is specigfically what I am referring to....throughout the entire 1st and 2nd periods I can think of at least 5 blatent penalties against Boston that have been called ALL YEAR against any team that were not called....that 4 minute double minor was a high-stick that drew blood they have to call that....the 2nd penalty while on the 4 minute minor to give us the 5 on 3 late in the 3rd came when Ryder was tripped while driving to the net which could have very well prevented a goal so that was totally legit....yes I do agree the trip in OT was the most bullshit ever but basically MY POINT OVERALL IS THAT THE STRENGTH OF WHETHER THINGS SHOULD HAVE BEEN PENALTIES OR NOT: NON-CALLS AND CALLS) THROUGHOUT THE GAME OTHER THAN THE TRIP IN OT WAS IN THE BRUINS FAVOR IMO
    Last edited by Chado1; 04-12-2008, 10:29 PM.
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
      The one thing you need to recognize Jack that doesnt show up on the box score is the "non-calls" and that is specigfically what I am referring to....throughout the entire 1st and 2nd periods I can think of at least 5 blatent penalties against Boston that have been called ALL YEAR against any team that were not called....that 4 minute double minor was a high-stick that drew blood they have to call that....the 2nd penalty while on the 4 minute minor to give us the 5 on 3 late in the 3rd came when Ryder was tripped while driving to the net which could have very well prevented a goal so that was totally legit....yes I do agree the trip in OT was the most bullshit ever but basically MY POINT OVERALL IS THAT THE STRENGTH OF WHETHER THINGS SHOULD HAVE BEEN PENALTIES OR NOT: NON-CALLS AND CALLS) THROUGHOUT THE GAME OTHER THAN THE TRIP IN OT WAS IN THE BRUINS FAVOR IMO
      Of course you thought the calls and non calls went against you...you blew a 2 goal lead in the third against a team you own, at home, on a Sat night...so you gotta blame someone.

Again, and I am not the only one to post this, a fairly referred game but you CANNOT put a team on 2 5 on 3's in the last 5 minutes and OT of a playoff game...regardless of what you may think happened the previous 53 minutes....
      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Two incorrect statements...Bruins were on the PP for 2 more minutes and the first and they DID NOT score on a 5 on 4....

If you want to discuss the merits of the officiating, please get your facts straight....
        2 more minutes in the 1st for the Bruins...

5 on 3 goal for the Bruins in the 3rd...

5 on 4 goal for the Bruins in the 3rd....

Then finally the calls started to even out for us after the previous 53 minutes of bullshit.....

Comment

• y-RGE FORCE IS WITH THE HABS YOUNG SKYWALKER !!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

you CANNOT put a team on 2 5 on 3's in the last 5 minutes and OT of a playoff game...regardless of what you may think happened the previous 53 minutes....
            Are you joking me? ONCE AGAIN...THE 4 MINUTE MINOR WAS ON A HIGH STICK THAT DRWE BLOOD AND IS CALLED IN ANY LEAGUE...THE 2ND PENALTY THAT GAVE US THE 5 ON 3 WAS WHEN RYDER WAS TRIPPED WHILE DRIVE ALL ALONE TO THE NET AND COULD HAVE PREVENTED A GOAL....THIS WAS ALSO AFTER THE BRUINS HAD A 5 ON 3 IN WHICH THEY SCORED 2 GOALS ON (ONE 5 ON 4) AND MAY ALSO BOTH OF OUR PENALTIES THAT CREATED THIS 5 ON 3 WERE NOT HALF AS LEGIT AND WERE BOTH HILLARIOUS!!! WHAT GAME WERE YOU WATCHING BRO???

AND YES WE HAVE BOTH AGREE THE 5 ON 3 IN OT WAS BULLSHIT THAT IS NOT THE DISCUSSION CAUSE WE AGREE THERE
            Last edited by Chado1; 04-12-2008, 10:36 PM.

Comment

2 more minutes in the 1st for the Bruins...

5 on 3 goal for the Bruins in the 3rd...

5 on 4 goal for the Bruins in the 3rd....

Then finally the calls started to even out for us after the previous 53 minutes of bullshit.....
              Oh Mighty Knowlegeable Hockey One...check your stats...Bruins first goal was not a PP goal and 2 more penalty minutes in the first does not corralate to being 'shorthanded the entire first period'....

Apology accepted.....

Comment

Are you joking me? ONCE AGAIN...THE 4 MINUTE MINOR WAS ON A HIGH STICK THAT DRWE BLOOD AND IS CALLED IN ANY LEAGUE...THE 2ND PENALTY THAT GAVE US THE 5 ON 3 WAS WHEN RYDER WAS TRIPPED WHILE DRIVE ALL ALONE TO THE NET AND COULD HAVE PREVENTED A GOAL....THIS WAS ALSO AFTER THE BRUINS HAD A 5 ON 3 IN WHICH THEY SCORED 2 GOALS ON (ONE 5 ON 4) AND MAY ALSO BOTH OF OUR PENALTIES THAT CREATED THIS 5 ON 3 WERE NOT HALF AS LEGIT AND WERE BOTH HILLARIOUS!!! WHAT GAME WERE YOU WATCHING BRO???

AND YES WE HAVE BOTH AGREE THE 5 ON 3 IN OT WAS BULLSHIT THA IS NOT THE DISCUSSION CAUSE WE AGREE THERE
                If you want to discuss this, don't create arguments...check post 308 where I fully agreed with the penalty that drew blood...it was a good call that had to be called. But you do not call the trip, especially when they are already a man short. If that happened to the Habs, you would be crying that the game was fixed....glad we agree on this.

The Bruins first goal wa snot a PP goal...check the stats and get back to me....
                Last edited by Three Jack; 04-12-2008, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Oh Mighty Knowlegeable Hockey One...check your stats...Bruins first goal was not a PP goal and 2 more penalty minutes in the first does not corralate to being 'shorthanded the entire first period'....

Apology accepted.....
                  Never said they scored on the one in the first?

Like I said before the boxscore may only show 2 more minutes int he first but the non-calls were fucking hillarious....throughout the first 53 minutes of this game it would be like a blatent penalty on te Bruins that wasnt called and than right after a tick tack would be called on us....AND LET ME RE-ITTERATE ONCE AGAIN...THIS IS THE FIRST 53 MINUTES WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NOT ANYTHING AFTER THAT CAUSE I AGREE ABOUT THE BULLSHIT TRIP IN OT

Comment

• guys i didn't even watch the game,i'm watching star wars but you dudes sound serious-thats my curtain call-I'M OUTA HERE !!
                    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

If you want to discuss this, don't create arguments...check post 308 where I fully agreed with the penalty that drew blood...it was a good call that had to be called. But you do not call the trip, especially when they are already a man short. If that happened to the Habs, you would be crying that the game was fixed....

The Bruins first goal wa snot a PP goal...check the stats and get back to me....
                      You are talking about the trip on Ryder prior to OT right?

Comment

• lets go HABS !!!

Comment

• Chad, I am out...but the Bruins first goal in the 3rd was 3 minutes before Kovalev's penalty, only the second Bruins goal was a PP goal. Bruins were 1-6 on the PP.

Congrats on your win....better hope you don't play the Rangers....

Comment

Chad, I am out...but the Bruins first goal in the 3rd was 3 minutes before Kovalev's penalty, only the second Bruins goal was a PP goal. Bruins were 1-6 on the PP.

Its all good man no hard feeling...just felt shafted throughout the game on a ton of non-calls and we finally got things to go in our favor...that was my overall point...and we both agree the trip on OT was bullshit....

Comment

Chad, I am out...but the Bruins first goal in the 3rd was 3 minutes before Kovalev's penalty, only the second Bruins goal was a PP goal. Bruins were 1-6 on the PP.

Yea sorry I think the Bruins scored right after the end of the 2nd penalty after the 5 on 3 after the 5 on 4 ended....

Comment

• Boston outplayed Montreal for the most part in this game.

We can only speculate what the outcome might have been if not for the BS penalty in OT.

If I were Montreal, I would be very scared!!

It should be a good long series, at least I hope so.

We will see happens in Boston tomorrow night. Very BIG game!!

Comment

Working...
                                X