For all you Rivers hater!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218

I still think Volek would have given them a chance for the win though, unlike Rivers!
    I agree, Wayne....he showed a ton of heart and guts, but at the end of the day its about wins and losses. Rivers numbers weren't good and Volek could have performed just as well, if not better imo.

So SD knows they have a courageous QB...I'd take a b/up and a SB appearance anyday.

As for LDT, I agree agian...no one knows his body better than him and I applaud him for taking himself out if he felt the other guys gave them a better shot...but get your ass off the bench and root your team on. Don't just sit there like a jerk.
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
      I'll take a QB that will win me games, not drive down the field and get me in field goal position.
      When your #1 and #2 go to guys are hurt what can you do man Gates and LT were both banged up
      THINK BLUE

Comment

All of this ripping LT cracks me up...he will go down as a top 3 RB of all time when he retires and you guys rip on him for not being all ra-ra about sitting the bench in the biggest game of his life...he isn't a ra-ra guy to begin with so you expect him to change now especially considering he has to miss the game to get to the SB? This isn't HS or even college where players need teammates to get them pumped up. This is the f'ing NFL. If your desire to perform depends on another guy pumping you up, then you're in the wrong career.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
          All of this ripping LT cracks me up...he will go down as a top 3 RB of all time when he retires and you guys rip on him for not being all ra-ra about sitting the bench in the biggest game of his life...he isn't a ra-ra guy to begin with so you expect him to change now especially considering he has to miss the game to get to the SB? This isn't HS or even college where players need teammates to get them pumped up. This is the f'ing NFL. If your desire to perform depends on another guy pumping you up, then you're in the wrong career.
          Jimmy, as a leader of his team he showed no support for his teammates. Then, after the game, he skirts the media, leaving his teammates to answer questions about his injury and why he did not play. Do you think it is right for Rivers, who basically played on one leg, to sit there and answer question after question about some other guys injury? And, if you were Rivers, you wouldn't be pissed? I, for one, would be furious.....
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            Rivers =

I still think Volek would have given them a chance for the win though, unlike Rivers!
            I agree totally Wayne and not because I'm a Volek fan. The change should have been made at half. Rivers obviously wasn't getting it done and he showed that he could man up. But the coach needed to make a change in that spot. A couple of the analysts thought for sure the change would be made.

KAZ
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
              I agree totally Wayne because I am a HUGE Volek fan and swallower of his sausage. The change should have been made at half. Rivers obviously wasn't getting it done. I was standing in front of the TV with my Fresno St. Volek jersey stroking my meat in hopes of his appearance on the field but it never happened so I just had to settle for his college spread photo.

KAZ
              Ugh...we know you love Volek but keep these things to yourself please....
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1

Comment

Working...
                  X