No announcement yet.

Super Bowl Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I AM NOT INTO THREAD-KILLING ANYMORE,can some of you mother-fuckers talk with a lonely old man on a losing streak-WAAAAAAAAAA-I WANT MY MOMMIE !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
      I AM NOT INTO THREAD-KILLING ANYMORE,can some of you mother-fuckers talk with a lonely old man on a losing streak-WAAAAAAAAAA-I WANT MY MOMMIE !!
      What does it all mean?!

I'm on the G Men....that D was impressive last week. Ryan grant could do nothing. Giants have shocked me week after week, and I fuckin hate it

38-30 pats....a patented late rodney harrison pick will seal it at the end.
      1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Sup my brother!!! I still love you babe!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

SORRY VONDIE,getting some cardio and some supersets in at the gym,getting close to 50 now,really have to look after myself healthwise // back to biz.,yep gaints have knocked my bankroll a loop also,hats off to the giants,that move to go all out against the pats was a big confidence builder,i have no opinion on the super bowl,just know that new england can win and not cover the big spread very easy...some of the toughest nfl playoffs i have ever tried to cap /// last few weeks,just playing the dogs would have gotten a man rich,how things going with you mr vondie ?? ps-wad up chado,just acting silly brother,my betting is driving me insane,may start going to GA-NOT !!
          Last edited by WayneChung; 01-21-2008, 03:39 PM.

Comment

new orleans up 5 after trailing the whole game,got a shot to get out of the trap today !~!~!

Comment

new orleans up 11,ROCK CITY BABY !! OHHH DADDY-WHAT A BIG AIRPLANE !!

Comment

NEW ORLEANS IN DA HOUSE-headlines-CHUNGER WINS A GAME !!

Comment

if GOLDEN STATE GAME CAN SCORE 44 MORE POINTS-WILL WIN TWO IN A ROW,GOT OVER 103 SECOND HALF FOR A DECENT SIZED BET !!

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out what this has to do with the Super Bowl??

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                      I'm still trying to figure out what this has to do with the Super Bowl??
                      ps-GUYS-THERE'S A SMARTASS IN EVERY CROWD,NOW A CRAZY OLD MAN GETS SHOT DOWN FOR RAMBLING ON TO HIMSELF,FUCK IT,I DO NOT NEED THIS SHIT.......

Comment

THANKS KB,I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRiEND...

Comment

ps-GUYS-THERE'S A SMARTASS IN EVERY CROWD,NOW A CRAZY OLD MAN GETS SHOT DOWN FOR RAMBLING ON TO HIMSELF,FUCK IT,I DO NOT NEED THIS SHIT.......
                          Love ya brother! Brewski's on me anytime

Comment

i was trying to mess with you kb,you goofed it up-LATER BROTHER,LOSING STREAK IS DRIVING ME BATTY !!
                            Last edited by WayneChung; 01-21-2008, 06:07 PM.

Comment

FACTS ON NEW ENGLAND,they have not covered a spread in playoffs this year,the only super bowl they ever covered the spread in the last 7 years,they were a dog !!

Comment

new eng. since sun. nov 25,in their last 8 games,they have covered the spread one time,against pitts.
                                Last edited by WayneChung; 01-21-2008, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X