• Show
Clear All

I'm loving the Over too!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-V3
      NE in a romp.
      DOUBTERS keep doubting

Comment

Giants +20 and under 61 tease seems alright....
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

i will be in vegas superbowl weekend startin on that thurs
          edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
            Giants +20 and under 61 tease seems alright....
            Play the over and wait at the bank for your money!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              Play the over and wait at the bank for your money!
              Is there a money back guarantee on that one?

54 though damn that is a lot of points but you could be very right as both teams should be able to score.....
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lewis
                NE will win...........how much will they win by is the question???
                This looks like a blowout.......NYG dont have a chance because NE wont let Manning sit in the pocket and get comfortable.....I say Eli throws at least 3 picks

Congrats to Patriot fans......you will be receiving your trophy in two weeks

Eli picked apart the NE defense 3 weeks ago in a more meaningful game for NE than the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                  Is there a money back guarantee on that one?

54 though damn that is a lot of points but you could be very right as both teams should be able to score.....
                  38-35 in the 1st meeting and i see no chance of a defensive battle in game 2. The weather will be excellent too!

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                    Eli picked apart the NE defense 3 weeks ago in a more meaningful game for NE than the Giants.
                    I HOPE YOUR RIGHT FRANK - REALLY I DO-- I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE G-MEN WIN THIS, BUT I FEEL THE LINE IS A SET UP

PEOPLE ARE SICK OF LAYING DOUBLE DIGITS WITH THE PATS AND THE PATS LAYING AN EGG. PEOPLE ARE SICK OF GETTING BURNED BY THE GIANTS ( BY BETTING AGAINST THEM)

THEY WILL REMEMBER THE CLOSE GAME WEEK 18 AND THE G-MEN WILL HAVE / GET ALOT MORE RESPECT THAN THE CHARGERS GETTING 14

I SNIFF A ROUT AND I HOPE IM WRONG

ITS GONNA BE TOUGH FOR ME -- AS OF NOW IM LEANING TO BETTING THE PATS BUT MY HEART WILL BE PULLING FOR THE G-MEN

Comment

Patriots are not stopping the run that well and Burris is a tough matchup, Gmen will score but so will NE, I am taking over.
                      NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                        I HOPE YOUR RIGHT FRANK - REALLY I DO-- I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE G-MEN WIN THIS, BUT I FEEL THE LINE IS A SET UP

PEOPLE ARE SICK OF LAYING DOUBLE DIGITS WITH THE PATS AND THE PATS LAYING AN EGG. PEOPLE ARE SICK OF GETTING BURNED BY THE GIANTS ( BY BETTING AGAINST THEM)

THEY WILL REMEMBER THE CLOSE GAME WEEK 18 AND THE G-MEN WILL HAVE / GET ALOT MORE RESPECT THAN THE CHARGERS GETTING 14

I SNIFF A ROUT AND I HOPE IM WRONG

ITS GONNA BE TOUGH FOR ME -- AS OF NOW IM LEANING TO BETTING THE PATS BUT MY HEART WILL BE PULLING FOR THE G-MEN
                        What does all that have to do with the outcome of the game in 2 weeks? NOTHING

Comment

money starting to move to G-Men on BJ now, still 13, but G-Men now +13, -115.

Comment

line opened 14 and 55 for super bowl,now seeing 12- and 53-,early money taking new york g-men and the under...
                            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

moneyline has dropped from +500 to +460...
                              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
                                line opened 14 and 55 for super bowl,now seeing 12- and 53-,early money taking new york g-men and the under...
                                Wayne Chung, you think this goes back up, or should I lock in now if I want the G-Men?

Comment

Working...
                                X