NFL Playoffs---Two Strong Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aplous
    I saw NE go down to 13.5 at Pinnacle this morning......
    Take the Pats and start conting your money

PEACE

Comment

back up to 14 on BJ, and GB now at 8.

Comment

With you on the Pack, and I'm back and forth on the Pats. Are any of you concerned with the wind in either game? Wind usually makes games lower scoring, any fear of giving up 2 TDs in a potentially windy game?

Thanks Gris.

Comment

Not alot of difference in the wind 10mph in G.B. 13mph in N. Eng. N. England has a great short passing game S.Diego relies on mostly long passes Brady has a laser for a arm ! I think N. England rolls Warm weather team playing in the cold plus all the travel plus having to play a extra game! My money is Large on N. Eng. & G>Bay!

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
            San Diego, like the Giants, has to be emotionally exhausted after a come from behind win against Tennessee and an upset in Indy.
            I don't buy into the 'emotionaly' theory for the playoffs. IMO it's an excuse used by the media. If you can't get up for a game for a trip to the super bowl then you don't deserve to play in the game. The better team usually wins the conference championship games. Emotions is not a factor.

The media has been saying for 2 playoff games the Giants are 'emotionally' drained. They were saying the same thing about the Steelers two seasons ago.

gl with both your plays.

Comment

Originally posted by videoman
              favre
              Is M.v.p.....favre Retires On Top!!! Destiny!!!!
              Destiny? Destiny is a matter of opinion. After the last three weeks many think the Giants are a team of destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                I just cant play against the Giants right now.....that team is on a roll and I have no choice but to back them...I dont care who they are playing against

PEACE
                GO BIG BLUE!

Comment

1996 ~ Greenbay vs New England Superbowl

2007 ~ Same

Note: results not the same!

Comment

Working...
                  X