Will History repeat itself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lose In The Afc Championship Game!
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

lol, nothing I love more than listening to Homers rationalize how "their" team has a shot...no offense to any SD fans here, but if you honestly think "you're" team has a chance Sunday, you're a Homer

Comment

not an SD fan, but it sounds to me that the Pats fans are a little delusional.
        "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama
          not an SD fan, but it sounds to me that the Pats fans are a little delusional.
          LOL, IMO, you can't compare what happened in Week 2 to what will happen on Sunday...that being said, THERE IS NO CHANCE IN HELL SD WINS THIS GAME...especially considering the health of Rivers and LT and the fact it's gonna be 10 degrees in NE...sorry man, but SD fans who think they CAN win are delusional and this is coming from someone who hates the Pats...believe me, I hope I eat crow on Sunday cuz I'd love to see SD win, BUT IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN

Comment

they moved to -420 today, so I know there was a ton of action on them at that price. Chargers by 10.
            "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

grandmama

they moved to -420 today, so I know there was a ton of action on them at that price. Chargers by 10.

don't hog it----pass it.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

2nd week of season. 2nd week of all new coaching staff. No Chambers, and Phillp Rivers was not who he is now. I also think the Pats D had Colvin at the time. Not that that's a huge deal, but I really think with him and Thomas in the linep they make that team a lot faster. Thomas and Colvin matched up against Gates last time, and now Thomas should be locked in on him most of the time. That leaves Vrable, Seau, and Bruschi to guard against SD's screens, they are all slow, and overrated. Teams have figured out how to score against that D.
                Yea teams can score on them but the problem is NO TEAM can stop them....they score a TD on every fuckin drive....the Chargers cannot OUTSCORE them.....
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                  LOL, IMO, you can't compare what happened in Week 2 to what will happen on Sunday...that being said, THERE IS NO CHANCE IN HELL SD WINS THIS GAME...especially considering the health of Rivers and LT and the fact it's gonna be 10 degrees in NE...sorry man, but SD fans who think they CAN win are delusional and this is coming from someone who hates the Pats...believe me, I hope I eat crow on Sunday cuz I'd love to see SD win, BUT IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN
                  You took the words right out of my mouth...its good that SD homers are having faith in their team and being optimistic but reality is far from it....like I said SD cannot outscore the Pats...therefore NE wins this easily by at least 21 IMO....

Comment

Also Indy had 3 turnovers in the red zone...the Chargers shouldnt even be playig in this game let alone have a chance....the Colts shot themselves in the foot....

Comment

Chado1

Originally posted by Chado1
                      Yea teams can score on them but the problem is NO TEAM can stop them....they score a TD on every fuckin drive....the Chargers cannot OUTSCORE them.....
                      I asked myself this question, which I feel, is important when capping games....

If one team falls behind the other, which team has the better capabilities to come back........

NE definitely has that advantage.....will NE cover the spread, I don't know, but will they win, I think so....

Then the arguments can start, about, WHAT TEAM IS BETTER,

Pats of 2007/08

Teams of the Past
                      Bears
                      Dolphins
                      Ravens

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

not being an ass here, but this board has been cold in the playoffs. I like the fact that nobody here likes the Chargers. Already have them at 14.5, and making a 1 unit 10-1 play to win the super bowl. Make fun of me, call me a homer, or tell me I'm high, I don't care.

Comment

Working...
                        X