No announcement yet.

All you Clemens haters, should

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is absolutely no reason for McAfee to lie, if he lied he risked criminal charges.

Comment

He is such a liar he just needs to admit it before he gets himself in deeper shit.
      I hope one day they talk about me, and say I knew him when he was just a kid.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

Comment

Originally posted by flyersfootball
        He is such a liar he just needs to admit it before he gets himself in deeper shit.
        Here's what will happen. When he finally gets caught, he'll say he thought it was B12.

Comment

We should leave Raffy out of this. He said he couldn't wait to tell us his story....

Still Waiting.............................

Comment

Your right 3J it did come after he took the stand, but by the same token, he was named in the Mitchell Report so there is more than likely some evidence floating around somewhere that says he did it before he testified. But I do also think that the Gov may have bigger fish to fry and that be another reason why perjury charges wont be brought.
            "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Clemens is a fucking cheater! That interview made him look even worse. Wonder if his lawyer is rethinking the idea of granting the interview.
              Posted record as of 03/12/08:

NBA 35-33 -.22 units
              NCAA Basketball 12-14-1 -3.08 units

Comment

yeah is interview pretty much guaranteed he cheated.He is way too defensive bout all of it.No doubt he is a scam!!

Comment

Originally posted by jason18
                  yeah is interview pretty much guaranteed he cheated.He is way too defensive bout all of it.No doubt he is a scam!!
                  how's he supposed to act?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                    There is absolutely no reason for McAfee to lie, if he lied he risked criminal charges.
                    You're wrong here. McAfee was basically told... "You're going to jail UNLESS you implicate Clemens". THAT'S all the reason in the world to lie. And McAfee basically told Clemens on that phone conversation that's what he did. Listen to it folks!!!!!! And Clemens told McAfee 10 times during the converastion that he wanted him to tell the truth. 10 times at least!!!!! McAfee bascially told Clemens he lied by saying "What do you want me to tell them", implying that even though I dodn't want to, I have already lied, but tell me what you want me to tell them. McAfee has been lying since day 1 to stay out of jail, period!!! End of story.
                    Last edited by slappy's son; 01-08-2008, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                      Anyone watching that interview Sunday night can see he is as guilty as sin ... Did you see his face when a lie detector test was mentioned?? ... Please, anyone who thinks he is innocent, if you were asked to take a lie detector test ... You would jump at the opportunity .. I know I would .. I would have nothing to lose because the entire world thinks I am guilty already ... On top of this you can see by his actions and his demeanor when he was asked questions ...
                      NO FUCKEN DOUBT!!!!

My thoughts exactly!!!

Comment

Acted like a guy with anger issues in both the interview and press conference ... alot like Mr. Bonds does. Hmmm ... I wonder if guilt and steroids have that as a side effect ....... ?

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                          how's he supposed to act?
                          I didnt see Mcgwire act like that,canseco act like that,pettite is acting like that...even Bonds nowhere near as defensive...he is guilty.body language is easy to read.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                            Acted like a guy with anger issues in both the interview and press conference ... alot like Mr. Bonds does. Hmmm ... I wonder if guilt and steroids have that as a side effect ....... ?
                            Exactly and i dont think Bonds has even been that defensive.

Comment

Exactly and i dont think Bonds has even been that defensive.
                              You are right. Bonds never really acted angry, he was more irritated or just an asshole but he never really got loud and threw bleeps everywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by slappy's son
                                You're wrong here. McAfee was basically told... "You're going to jail UNLESS you implicate Clemens". THAT'S all the reason in the world to lie. And McAfee basically told Clemens on that phone conversation that's what he did. Listen to it folks!!!!!! And Clemens told McAfee 10 times during the converastion that he wanted him to tell the truth. 10 times at least!!!!! McAfee bascially told Clemens he lied by saying "What do you want me to tell them", implying that even though I dodn't want to, I have already lied, but tell me what you want me to tell them. McAfee has been lying since day 1 to stay out of jail, period!!! End of story.
                                Thats a total conspiracy theory if you ask me. That the US Government of Senator Mitchell wants to implicate an innocent man? Why? And Roger was given chance after chance to answer McNamee when he asked him what he wanted him to do. And a simple answer would be to tell the truth. But Roger just said that, IMO, as a side not and not in response to McNamee at all because he knew it was being taped. Plus, if he was lying, I would think McNamee had ample opportunity to admit it and Roger at no point even accused him of lying.
                                "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                                X