All you Clemens haters, should

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All you Clemens haters, should

recant your statements and beliefs.....I dont think for a second he CHEATED!!!!!!!!!
    jordanrules..................

dude he cheated get over it. He's also a trader. And he looks like such a fag when he used to rub his head then rub his hand over Babe Ruth's monument. he acts like he used to be boys with ruth and he is a big history guy. he cheated f him
    U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

McNamee will take a page out of Greg Andersons book and hit the booty house
      Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

After hearing that phonecall the ROGER played for us, I think there is more of chance of him being guilty than there was before I heard it.

McNamee asked him over and over what he wanted him to do and not once did Roger answer "Tell the truth".
        "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I agree, I think this damaged his rep more than help it...
          Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

cheater

Comment

Clemens *******

1 for each Cy Young Award!

Comment

cheater
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Clemens is gonna retire from MLB, go in to the movies, and have a major role in the new "TARZAN" Movie, as he will be playing Old Johnnie Wisemullers chimp partner "CHEETAH"......from the good old days, when MLB players drank beer, ate hot dogs, cut up after games, rode buses to and fro, and washed their uniforms once a week......played their hearts out every game, stayed after games for hours signing autographs (for free), not like todays money hungry monguls (ya hear me Willie)

"When it was a Game".....ahh---those were the days........IMO
                  Last edited by Kaptain; 01-07-2008, 07:00 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
                    After hearing that phonecall the ROGER played for us, I think there is more of chance of him being guilty than there was before I heard it.

McNamee asked him over and over what he wanted him to do and not once did Roger answer "Tell the truth".

BINGO BINGO BINGO!!!

And how unfortuate now that his lawyer is not saying that roger will NOT take a lie dectector test. Shocking!!!

Not once in that conversation did Clemens say "why did you lie?"

I wonder why.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                      BINGO BINGO BINGO!!!

And how unfortuate now that his lawyer is not saying that roger will NOT take a lie dectector test. Shocking!!!

Not once in that conversation did Clemens say "why did you lie?"

I wonder why.

Cheater
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Exactly.
                        No lie detector. But he will testify before Congress. Because he knows he wont be prosecuted. Ie Palmeiro and Sosa (Mr. I Cant Speak English all of a sudden).
                        "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

THERE IS NO WAY ROGER CLEMENS EVER TOOK STEROIDS or HGH!

Want proof? I have it here.

There is no "third ear growing out of his forehead".

Adding a token "LOL" for the sarcastically-challenged
                          Last edited by GrandPa; 01-07-2008, 07:32 PM.
                          You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
                            recant your statements and beliefs
                            Why?

After watching the news conference I'm more convinced he's dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
                              THERE IS NO WAY ROGER CLEMENS EVER TOOK STEROIDS or HGH!

Want proof? I have it here.

There is no "third ear growing out of his forehead".

LOL, Your right but he probably has peasize balls - haha.
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X