Thursday Lets Win $$$$$ In Game I Mean In Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bryce
    Night guys I can't stand this shit anymore---need to lay the FK down---KU is about to give me a heart attack ack ack ack---you ought to know by now....

Love Billy Joel!!

Good night---see you tomorrow!!!
    Later Mark!!! Night bro!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Later Bryce

Comment

• did anyone else see the horrible spot on theplay right b4 the TD? I played it back and he was at least 1/2 yard before the 1st down.

Comment

• Why dont they ever take knees in CFB?

Comment

• wow no over total that close??
            edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

• Just kneel thank you you....now that was lucky

PEACE

Comment

• Wow...that was an unreal ending with regards to the total!!!

Holy shit!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                  Just kneel thank you you....now that was lucky

PEACE
                  Nice hit Ronnie....holy shit!!!

Comment

• ...Who needs a house out in Hackensack... Is that all you get for your money...

Comment

• Whew woulda been agitated if that got in the endzone

Comment

• they dont kneel too much in college just av to get clean snap and its safe play havin to hand it off and then possible strip on RB makes risk alot higher to let team back in it....some coaches keep tryin to score cuz they like to run it up like stoops---oh well u gotta be winnin to run it up
                        edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                          How can you get back doored in this game?
                          My straight and/or teaser under could have got back doored.
                          Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

• Originally posted by SundevilSam
                            My straight and/or teaser under could have got back doored.
                            Straight bet on Kansas couldnt have back doored it would have just lost ATS...as for teaser didnt you have Kansas teased with under so would have won regardless of the goal-line ending right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                              Straight bet on Kansas couldnt have back doored it would have just lost ATS...as for teaser didnt you have Kansas teased with under so would have won regardless of the goal-line ending right?
                              If they would have scored that TD on the last second, my under 51, would have been done. My tease would not lose on that last second TD, but I have seen crazier, shit happen, than a team coming back from 10 points in 3 minutes.

Overall, a great night. Hit all three of my bets. Straight under, Straight KU, Teasered.
                              Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

• Originally posted by SundevilSam
                                If they would have scored that TD on the last second, my under 51, would have been done. My tease would not lose on that last second TD, but I have seen crazier, shit happen, than a team coming back from 10 points in 3 minutes.

Overall, a great night. Hit all three of my bets. Straight under, Straight KU, Teasered.
                                Glad to hear someone had a good night.....I was an idiot and lost my ass on Okie last night and again on both CFB abd CBB V Tech...going more than I should on the Bucs on Sunday and if that loses taking a break but will still post my NHL picks for others to fade, look at or whatever...

Need Bucs BIG TIME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X