• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by molta02
    talib!!!!!

kid is sick!
    bump!

Comment

Does anyone else think betting on basketball is fucked up. One night I may go 4-0 or 3-1. The next night is all fucked up. I already lost on WV and Citadel, and looking at a loss on Va. Niagra is letting Iona hang around, and Portland has let Chicago get up big in the NBA. I hate basketball sometimes.
      Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Originally posted by SundevilSam
        Does anyone else think betting on basketball is fucked up. One night I may go 4-0 or 3-1. The next night is all fucked up. I already lost on WV and Citadel, and looking at a loss on Va. Niagra is letting Iona hang around, and Portland has let Chicago get up big in the NBA. I hate basketball sometimes.

Tell me bout it...i feel same way...i was in couple games at half actually looked very good, just laid a fucking egg in 2nd half...

Comment

You think the KU D is a little pumped up in this game. That's 4 sacks.

Comment

Just jumped on SIENA...need to make up some cash on my early losers...

Comment

End of first quarter. tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick

Comment

I hope Kansas brought a forklift to carry the coach off the field just encase they actually win

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza
                  Just jumped on SIENA...need to make up some cash on my early losers...
                  Good luck. How do you only have 400 some posts. Seems like I have seen you on here alot more than that.

Comment

Kansas D" is on fire

Comment

• INT. Guess it doesn't matter who the QB is for INT's.

I would like to see V-Tech hold them to a field goal though. I got the under .

Comment

• Originally posted by SundevilSam
                        Good luck. How do you only have 400 some posts. Seems like I have seen you on here alot more than that.
                        Been on here a few years but mainly to follow the great cappers...dont post too often...but i got my laptop in front of me right now and got nothing else to do...

Comment

• Great now I am gonna lose just as much on V tech as i did with Okie yesterday....putting $100,000 on the Bucs on Sunday then!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• KU D is nasty!!!
                            BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

• Alright a run on 1st down... There you go KU

Comment

• Originally posted by ogarza
                                Been on here a few years but mainly to follow the great cappers...dont post too often...but i got my laptop in front of me right now and got nothing else to do...
                                You should come into the in-game thread more often. I love this place on big game nights. Have someone to talk sports with.

Comment

Working...
                                X