Last Mnf Play W/ A Riteup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Mnf Play W/ A Riteup!

CAME ACROSS THIS AND I SORT OF LIKE IT.......SD is on a roll and everyone expects a blowout here, especially now that they need this win to avoid Pats until the conference finals. Well, call me crazy, but I have hard time believing that Norv Turner can outcoach Mike Shanahan twice in one season. SD has the better player on the field, and that's why they are favored, but in games like this one, a veteran coach will find a way to motivate his players. Especially after a 41-3 home loss to these same Chargers earlier this season. SD scored 50+ on Detroit last week, taking advantage of 6 Detroit turnovers. Well, if there is a positive for Denver going into this game, it is the fact that they won the turnover battle in 5 of their last 6 games. Can they do it again ? I think they can. Take a look at last 4 Nationally televised games for SD (SNF, MNF, Playoffs). Rivers is 54 for 109 (49.5%) for 620 yards (155 passing yards per game), 2 TD and 7 int. That my friends is horrible. Add to that 12 turnovers combined by this SD offense (3 per game) and we have a reason to believe that Denver could win the turnover battle tonight. L.Tomlinson has been great for SD again this season, but he too was not very good in two Nationally televised games this season, rushing for 76 yds on 21 carries against Indy and 43 yards on 18 carries at New England. I know he can dominate tonight against a bad Denver defense, but is it enough ? Rivers had a QB rating under 70 in 7 of his last 11 starts. Cutler has 14 TD and 6 Int. since week 7. The running edge definately goes to SD, the passing edge goes to Denver. The turnover battle should be won by Denver and SD has the edge in special teams. Denver will be ready to play a role of spoiler, looking to avoid their first 4 game losing streak to SD in almost 40 years and their first losing season in a while. SD needs it to win to avoid New England before the CC game (it's not like they have a chance against the Pats whenever they play them). 6-8 teams not on a short rest and not favs of >3 pts are 24-11 su and 28-7 ats, winning last 9 SU as road dogs and winning and covering last 8 if revenging 14+ pts loss. 9-5 teams following 1+ wins, after scoring 19+ and allowing 10+ pts are 3-22 ATS if their line is in the +3.5/-9.5 range. Teams not on a 2+ losing streak, revenging a same season loss in which they scored 0 or 3 pts, against a team not on a 5+ winning streak are 31-6 ats.

THE PLAY HERE IS OBVIOUSLY DENVER +9

WITH SO MANY PEOPLE ON SD I AM GOING AGAINST PUBLIC ON THIS 1 AND ITS HARD FOR ME TO DO BUT I AM GOING TO TAKE DENVER AND BITE THE SHIT OUT OF MY FUCKING FINGERS............ DENVER +9 FOR 330-300

GOOD LUCK 2 ALL....ALSO LEANING OVER 47
    A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
    "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Public Might Push This From 9- To As High As 10 So Wait Around For Those Who Are Going To Be Chewing There Nails As Well, With Me...........
    "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Comment

I agree with everything you said and any other day of the year I would play Denver but its Christmas eve and I believe they are giving out a freebie with the Chargers....just think how many people would be fucked if Denver covers and fucks up people's Christmas

I think this one time a game hammered by the people will cash

PEACE

Comment

GL Thanks

Comment

Welll Mr City Pimp.. I Would Hope That Aint True Being That Im Going With Denver But I Guess I Have To Agree With You In A Way But

The Way I See It Is When This Time Rolls Around In Nfl Even During The Season I've Done This In The Past And It Works.... Put The Teams In A Position For A Role More Like A Movie A Plot Scheme Soapopera Whatever You Like And Vision Them A Couple Week From Now And Put Them In The Best Senerio For People Driven To Think One Demensional...

In A Nut Shell Lmao If Sd Wins Big Where Are The Backers And What Does It Do To The Line When They Play The Pats... If They Win But Don't Cover Then The Game Is Probably Going To Be Close Exposing Rivers Mistakes And Poss Denver Slowing Down Sd Running Game.. Then The Setup For The Pats Game Goes Like This >>>>>>sd Get's A Bigger Line Value And You Know Public Is Going To Be On The Pats Because Of The Performance Of Rivers Tonight And Sd Covers Against Ne
          But If You Have Sd Blowing This Game Against Denver Out Of The Water The Line Decreases And The Chargers Lose Straingt Up And Ats That Just How I See Vegas Writing It Could Be The Other Way Around But Its My Opinion.....

What Do You Think About The Script Maybe Someone Here Can Figure Or Opinion It Out It Sounds Funny But Its True And By The Way Idon't Take Vegas Light I Know Its Chris Eve But You Think For A Sec And Your Going To Say That Vegas Has Sympathy For Gamblers Or Is Going To Throw Money Away Boom...then It Hit You If Our Government Fucks Us I Don''t Think Vegas Will Have A Problem Considering The Gov Has It Hands In With Vegas Anyway Just My Opinion

Comment

Downgraded To 220-200 Not Going To Put Up 3*
            Sorry Guys But I Keep Look And Reading And This Game Does Seem Shady But I Can Afford To Lose 220 Out Of My Winnings This Week.....

Comment

BOL again starky!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck with Denver tonight, Crazy!

Comment

gl tonight Crazy---happy holidays my man

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                  X